PDA

View Full Version : MENZERNA curing time

MicroRacer
11-28-2003, 05:47 PM
:D When using Menzerna final polish, how many of you allow for a curing time between layers??

How many of you add multiple layers in the same day??

THANX:xyxthumbs

imported_jgv
11-28-2003, 05:56 PM
Being a polish it`s not something to layer. It must be applied either by a PC or a rotary and worked till almost gone or dry, then buffed with a MF. You can repeat this process as long as you like, you`ll be polishing the surface only, tho.

MicroRacer
11-28-2003, 06:05 PM
Yeah, jgv That`s how I usually do it on a vehicle but I just got a new Harley. I want to do the tank and fenders by hand, no need for the PC on such a small area.

BradE
11-28-2003, 06:11 PM
Does not matter if it`s by hand or machine, still does not layer. There is no need for curing either, it`s not a protectant, only a polish.

MicroRacer
11-28-2003, 06:16 PM
Scratch the term "layer" Can I polish the crap out of it......and then really get serious the next day?? ya know what I mean??

Jesstzn
11-28-2003, 07:08 PM
You can polish the crap out of it and get serious in 5 minutes .. there is no curing or layering .. its a polish not a wax/sealant.

MicroRacer
11-30-2003, 04:20 PM
:xyxthumbs :up :xyxthumbs :up :xyxthumbs :up :D

The Menzerna already has the tank & feners look`n better than "showroom" I`m now thinking about some S100 products after some recomendations on another topic.

Thanx guys!

PEACE:D