PDA

View Full Version : Made a decision..One LAST question!

nonwelder
11-27-2003, 10:53 AM
I promise this is my last question....lol After some experimenting over the last few days, I think the combo I will be going with is EX with some sort of topper. MY final question is, would you suggest VM before EX, or would I be better off with S100 paint cleanser? I am guessing both can`t be used?!!? I like the look of Klasse on red, but it`s still a little plastic looking. Not a knock, just not EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thanks for your neverending help!

Brett

imported_NHBFAN
11-27-2003, 11:35 AM
VM or SEPC before S100? That kind of depends on the condition of your paint.

BTW, Klasse won`t look plastic after you top it with S100.

nonwelder
11-27-2003, 11:41 AM
The VM or SEPC would be after #9 and before EX. I am going to try Klasse on my other vehicle. So, my plan is DACP where needed, then #9 or Menzerna Final Polish on the entire car, VM or SEPC, EX, then S100. Let me know if you see any major flaws or any modifications you would make!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Brett

jeremyp111
11-27-2003, 12:02 PM
I wouldn`t change a thing except maybe to clay if it`s needed. You`ll love the EX (as you`ve already heard from others :xyxthumbs)

NEW AGAIN
11-27-2003, 12:37 PM
Handwash w/meg 00 clay vehicle klasse AIO topped w/s100 sounds like your paint is in pretty good shape

nonwelder
11-27-2003, 12:47 PM
I guess my only remaining question is whether it is redundant to use both SEPC and VM?

Thanks,

Brett

Jesstzn
11-27-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by OneQuickGT1

The VM or SEPC would be after #9 and before EX. I am going to try Klasse on my other vehicle. So, my plan is DACP where needed, then #9 or Menzerna Final Polish on the entire car, VM or SEPC, EX, then S100. Let me know if you see any major flaws or any modifications you would make!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Brett

I`d do the Menzerna FP instead of #9 .. no fillers in it ..

2wheelsx2
11-27-2003, 01:36 PM
#9 or Menzerna is really irrelevant, since VM, SEPC, and EX all have oils in them, so there will be no bonding issues. Even if you use Klasse, AIO will clean it all up. The only time the filler/oils issue comes up is with Z. Then you`ll have to Dawn wash or use alcohol to remove everything to bare paint.

Jesstzn
11-27-2003, 02:08 PM
I wasn`t refering to oils I was refering to fillers .. Menzerna has none.. thus once you polish with it what you see is what you get .. you don`t have swirls coming back once the fillers are gone.