PDA

View Full Version : Christmas wish list, need help

Pages : 1 [2]

imported_memnuts
11-26-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by blkZ28Conv

I too love the job the TOL ( CMA) pads do. My only complain is their weak velco backing after the first wash. Any suggestion about re-newing the velco grip post wash (hand).

TIA

My Holiday wishes are somewhat korny but they are my actual desires.

I wish everyone the best for next year in health, vocation, detailing, love, prosperity and happiness. I am neither rich nor poor but have been gifted with a wonderful wife, loving family, home, pets, great job and co-workers and most importantly health. If I can maintain this situation and hope that others achieve such bliss, I will have the best of Holidays. :bounce

I told you it was somewhat korny. :o

PS. Maybe I`ll will make one request to Santa------ NXT ;)

Maybe I should have directed my idealistic wishes toward the few members of this forum that have had some health issues and illnesses affecting their family member(s) this year. My middle comment was my wishes to them and that they are in my thoughts. I won`t mention names because members that have been on this board for any length of time know who they are. Just letting them know they are still in my thoughts, maybe inappropriately, but they know where I am coming from.

Spilchy, I realized you were just poking fun. No problem. It just gave me the opportunity to preach some more. ;)

I did ask Santa for some NXT :wavey

LightngSVT
11-26-2003, 10:36 AM
So what is CMA and how do I order their towels? What about the towels they sell here on Autopia? So the verdict is out on the foam pads? What about the Meguiars foam pads?

What would be the "ultimate(Subjective, I know) "system" to make a red or black vehicle flawless (as close to show quality)? I want to ask for some products to (less out of my budget) I was thinking Menzera`s, VM and S100?

Fellow Lightning owners, The only thing I want for my new toy or some more billet items for the interior. I have a 93 Lightning that is hopefully going to make ~450hp on motor alone, so thats where I try to direct my extra performance dollars for the time being. My goals is for it to beat a stock Gen2 on motor only!

Gonzo
11-26-2003, 10:44 AM
This is CMA

http://www.properautocare.com/index.html

Have it ready for L`Fest 04 in Topeka. I`d love to see you do that

LightngSVT
11-26-2003, 02:04 PM
I planned to go to L-fest this year, but just couldnt make it. I never miss WFC though. I hope to have both L`s there next year.

Thanks for the link!

LightngSVT
11-26-2003, 07:47 PM
Great, now I really do NEED some new "toys". I had a nice, 5 gallon bucket in the back of my truck, it had my new Collinite, QD, a few towels, a few MF`s, Stoners IG and a few other touch up items (I "delivered" a car last weekend). Somehow my tail gate fell oopen on my way home and no more bucket. :sad: I have duplicates of most things, but still....