PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire still popular?

nonwelder
11-25-2003, 01:27 AM
I was just wondering how many of you still use Blackfire? I am thinking of giving it another try, but wanted to see what the latest concenus is before I do it. Also, are the people that are using BF topping it, or? I am still so torn as to what to try, as many of you know. I am thinking of going with the Menzerna twins, then BF polish, and finally BF protectant. I think with good prep this combo will look SWEET!

Thanks a lot....

Brett

Guinnesspounder
11-25-2003, 05:11 AM
Still using it here. So far can`t falt it, goes on easy, comes off easy and looks great.:xyxthumbs

andriver
11-25-2003, 07:51 AM
This is the only product my wife will let me use on her Black Mustang. I like the way it looks on her car.

togwt
11-25-2003, 09:25 AM
~One man’s opinion~

That’s why trying different products is such fun, what works for one kind of paint, or a certain colour doesn’t on others. Beauty is in the ‘guy’ of the beholder.

Blackfire from what I’ve read on this forum (I’ve haven’t used it, yet) is a great product, just not ‘wax de jour†at the moment.

Quote: (from Mike Phillips)To quote my friend Jack Anderson after he was asked this question by the member of a Ford Model T Club at clinic he was hosting:

Question: Jack, what brand of wax do you recommend for our cars after all of the paint and polishing work is over?

Answer: Find a product you like and use it often

Experience unshared; is knowledge wastedâ€/

justadumbarchitect

nonwelder
11-25-2003, 10:31 AM
Thanks for your thought, gentlemen! :)

Brett

SuperBuick
11-25-2003, 10:50 AM
I used some last night. Great Stuff!

-Tom

nonwelder
11-25-2003, 11:30 AM
Hopefully someone can answer this in this post...I have some EX on the car now, so if I use the BF paint cleaner, will this prep the surface well enough? Also, I think I may top the BF with EX, just for the heck of it! At this point I may just wait until the spring to do the Menzerna..

Thanks,

Brett

blackrex
11-25-2003, 03:01 PM
Still using it. Looks good, lasts longer then p21s, and is super slick:xyxthumbs

thom
11-25-2003, 03:41 PM
i just put it over ex looks great? I want to thank the fellow that recomeded waity up to two hrs before buffing off and to use a mf applictor not a sponge.finally no steaking.I applied it in circles then went over it in back and forth .

hondaguy2582
11-25-2003, 04:22 PM
Just for info, I have a bottle for sale in abay.