PDA

View Full Version : Klasse SG with Mother`s QD

imported_dpaulyn
11-21-2003, 07:48 PM
Seems like Sonus High Gloss Spritz is the preferred Quick Detailer for use over Klasse Sealant Glaze. Unfortunately this is not available in Canada (unless I pay currency exchange, customs duties and international shipping from U.S.A.).

I`m very happy with the results I got with Klasse products - great suggestions on this forum to use a quick detailer to greatly improve the process of applying and removing Klasse Sealant Glaze.

I used Mother`s Showtime Instant Detailer on top of the Sealant Glaze and it looks great.

My question is - does anyone know if I am likely to run into any problems applying subsequent layers of Klasse SG now that I have used Mother`s Instant Detailer?

Will the Mother`s product be likely to affect the appearance or protection of the next layer of SG that I will be applying?

Thank you

forrest@mothers
11-21-2003, 11:38 PM
It shouldn`t make any difference. There`s nothing in Showtime which would prevent your SG from adhering.

Inzane
11-22-2003, 02:41 PM
You could also try experimenting with Meg`s #34 Final Inspection. That`s readily available here in Canada too.

Bill D
11-22-2003, 02:49 PM
I love the result I get from using Meg`s Final Detail over my multiple layers of SG :up

Inzane
11-22-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Bill D

I love the result I get from using Meg`s Final Detail over my multiple layers of SG :up

Unfortunately I have yet to find a source of Final DETAIL in Canada... :(

But Final Inspection and Quik Detailer (the maroon bottle) are available everywhere.

Bill D
11-22-2003, 02:55 PM
FI also :up