PDA

View Full Version : Stoner Invisable Glass = Two Thumbs Up

Young_Stallion
11-21-2003, 03:49 PM
Tried some Stoners Invisable Glass today. Cleans amazing, no streaks...definatly something I am going to stick with cause I hate and suck at windows.

Bill D
11-21-2003, 04:46 PM
I`m convinced the formula has changed since I used it some time ago, used to streak for me using a cotton towel, mf, newspaper, you name it. Maybe I`ll revisit it once I use up my (rarely used) vinegar based cleaner. I really like the Viper glass mf just damp. Sounds like the Viper plus the IG is phenomenal!

Young_Stallion
11-21-2003, 04:49 PM
What is the Viper MF Glass? Is it a MF made by viper and used on glass?

Bill D
11-21-2003, 05:00 PM
Viper is a brand of microfiber sold by CMA. Probably any high quality mf will do. I`ve read its always a good idea to have your glass cleaning mf a different color from your regular mfs and to always wash it seperately from them.

Ive seen IG in a 3 pack in a wholesale club like Costco. Also, if you really like it ,you can always order a case and I even think a 5 gallon + container of it directly from Stoner :D

Young_Stallion
11-21-2003, 05:05 PM
I will be selling stoner products on my nw website which will be launching come spring time. I just recieved my sample kit today and tried out the glass cleaner first thing. I hate glass and suck at it, until now.

Used a regular crappy beach towel as well. Worked awesome.

And who is CMA?

Bill D
11-21-2003, 05:08 PM
Classic Motoring Accessories: properautocare.com

Young_Stallion
11-21-2003, 05:09 PM
Thought so ;-)

BlueDragonZ
11-21-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Young_Stallion

Tried some Stoners Invisable Glass today. Cleans amazing, no streaks...definatly something I am going to stick with cause I hate and suck at windows.

:xyxthumbs :xyxthumbs Yeah, I`m using the same glass cleaner and it is definately one of the best one that I`ve used.

bigpoppa
11-21-2003, 10:39 PM
Can`t beat Stoners IG and a microfiber towel.:xyxthumbs

stevet
11-22-2003, 07:55 AM
Young Stallion,

Tell me more about this web site of yours. What are you going to be selling?

Young_Stallion
11-22-2003, 02:11 PM
Please e-mail or PM me as I can`t give any information out on the board at this time due to autopia rules.

C-MDX
11-23-2003, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Young_Stallion

Please e-mail or PM me as I can`t give any information out on the board at this time due to autopia rules.

Did just that yesterday :D