PDA

View Full Version : Test of Diamondite products

Anthony O.
11-20-2003, 12:23 AM
I was recently sent the Diamondite glass cleaning and sealant package and also he Diamondite Speed Clay to try out and I am not very impressed at all.:down

The first step in the glass cleaning is the "speed clay" foam and the included scrubber which seems to scratch some glass and the foam is more mess than its worth, IMHO.

You are to then use the spray cleaner to clean the window up and then prep it for the sealant. The glass cleaner is horrible and does a lousy job as a cleaner. The sealant was OK but Vanilla Moose or the Zaino glass polish is far better.

The Speed Clay is a contradiction in terms as it was anything but "Speedy". It doesn`t even work that well as I did a car today with light paint overspray on it and on a side by side comparison with my normal clay bar and solution it didn`t stand a chance.

These products may be OK for the weekend warrior but not at all good for the professional, again IMHO. Eagle One 20/20 is a much better cleaner and there are better glass sealants out there also.

Anthony