PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla Moose Products

TEGBOY
11-17-2003, 08:24 PM
Does any know where I get these Moose Products from? I live in Australia, do I have to mail order them?

Thanks,

Clinton

Scottwax
11-17-2003, 08:27 PM
I don`t know of a local Australian distributer, so odds are you will have to order them from the website.

imported_Greg
11-17-2003, 09:09 PM
www.clearkote.net

chris0626
11-17-2003, 09:45 PM
Or ... just save your money. It took me a while to be able to give away my CK products. I kept offering, but couldn`t even give them away. Sorry I unloaded them before I knew you wanted them. I ordered while I was a newbie and Autopia was in a CK-promo mode. For my money, if you have access to other good products, these are not "miraculous" enough to warrant the shipping and import charges.

OK ... flame suit ready! This is probably my most controversial post to date. :(

BTW, I`m moving your thread to the Autopia Univ forum, for that`s where we ask folks to post their initial threads. (Actually, it would work best for folks to post all their "basic" questions in AU .. but that`s another discussion.)

Scottwax
11-18-2003, 12:00 AM
Opinions differ.

I prefer Vanilla Moose to any glaze I`ve used and I can get other products more cheaply than Clearkote products, even though I have a local distributer.