PDA

View Full Version : New PC owner .. now waiting.

Jesstzn
11-17-2003, 11:42 AM
Well the PC 7424 from Coastal Tool and the pads from CMA all arrived .. sooooooo happy ... just one more thing to wait for now .. spring!!!.. how long is 5 months?? geesh.. Oh well I`ll just get a hood from the auto wreckers to practice on.

BTW both companies were great and CMA has set up a system for mailing to Canada to save us costs .. UPS up to here was a killer.

SK2003TypeS
11-17-2003, 01:37 PM
Congrats on your purchase !

Spring ? Is it that cold up there ? It was in the 40s here yesterday and I got in about 4 hours.

imported_bigltc
11-17-2003, 02:39 PM
Congrats on your purchase!!! I bought my PC in July and have used it a couple of times and none of them were on my car. I used that once when working on my dad`s Accord when we repainted the roof and the truck lid. Another time was getting rid of the haze on my friend`s Camry`s headlights. I also bought the pads from CMA in July and the box hasn`t even been opened. How sad is that?!?!? Sometimes I just wish I have at least a day for me to do something I actually love to do...such as detailing my car.

Anyways, Thanksgiving is next week and I will be doing a major detailing session with my truck next Tuesday and may continue to Wednesday. So this week, I`m doing a lot of research on SMR and AIO with my PC and trying out the BillNorth`s method on SG.

imported_CBX Carl
11-17-2003, 06:58 PM
Well when it gets really cold I seek out a few parking garages in the area. The local Hospital has a nice one that fits my Truck and its free. The Security guards even stop to talk and they say it a great idea to get out of the weather. They do have a few outlets about the garage but I have not had the guts to hook up my PC to them. They are not heated but by parking in the middle of the level you are a good distance from the elements. They are great to work in at night with all the free lighting.