PDA

View Full Version : Perls Shampoo

imported_Macgirl
11-16-2003, 05:03 PM
Hey all,

Just tried my new Perls Shampoo today and I have a question. It lathered up great in the bucket but when I soaped up the car the suds seemed to disappear and it looked like I washing with lubricant. It cleaned great and beaded up like crazy, once I rinsed with a low flow stream of water there was virtually no water left to dry off! I really love this stuff but are the suds supposed to disappear like that? Anybody else had a chance to try the Perls out? By the way, the fragrance is much more pleasant than the Exclusiv Shampoo. Thanks for the replies. Mike, if you are checking, I would have emailed but I thought others may have the same question.

Great product, produced tons of "pearls" and reduced my drying time due to excellent sheeting, and enhanced the gloss like a QD spray. You get a lot of good stuff going on when you use this.:xyxthumbs

Turbonator
11-16-2003, 08:21 PM
macgirl, the answer is YES! i`ve had exactly the same experience. it doesn`t seem like it`s working; almost as if you`re just washing with a little bit of soapy water. just when you thought it wasn`t working you start to rinse it off and VOILA! there are all the beads and gloss as promised. i love it! glad to see you like it too, btw, did you get your sample of tiefenpfleger?

imported_Macgirl
11-17-2003, 09:37 AM
Sonnydaze1.....yes, I got my sample and used it also. I had a good day of cleaning; loved all the products I tried yesterday. The Tiefen looks great and I`m anxious to put it to the test.

I need to add that my husband couldn`t believe what the Perls did. He saw the "pearls" and was impressed and then when I sheeted the water off with the hose and it only left a few droplets to be dry, he couldn`t believe it, but once it was dry and he saw the gloss it left, he was speechless. He is a cleaning freak also, but doesn`t have the time to lurk around here like I do, so he knows what is going on.

TN9thSi
03-13-2004, 11:26 PM
That`s the reviews/opinions I`ve been looking to come across. Thanks for posting. Can`t wait to order my PC + 1Z polishes...oh, and Perls!