PDA

View Full Version : Public Thank You!!

tpgsr
11-15-2003, 12:13 AM
I just wanted to let EDSchwab1 the rest of autopia know how great of a guy he is. I was in a bind and needed a small ammount of the Klasse Twins for a detail, (the customer specifically requested). I didn`t have time to order it before the appointment, so i sent him a PM, and asked if he could help me, and that i was willing to pay any price. He called me and told me that I needent worry about paying him, that he would just help out a fellow autopian. At this i was already impressed, now for the kicker... I was in Buffalo (1.5hr away from Rochester) at the time of the conversation, and at the time when he asked if i could pick it up. So what does this guy do?? HE DELIVERS IT. Right in my mailbox, and not just klasse, he even through in some PUPP for me to test out.

So for you :xyxthumbs :bow :xyxthumbs :bow

This just goes to show what a great community DavidB has started for all of us!

My second thanks goes to Robert T (i forgot his user name). I purchased a bottle of Klasse SG from him, and i feel that i got it for a great price, and he charged me exact shipping. :xyxthumbs to you too!!

As far as these products go, The customer that i used them for is the owner of a limousine company. I detailed his cadillac sedan, and an Escalade. Not only did i recieve praise from him, but also the owner of another company that was with him, one of his drivers that used to work at a Dealership shop :rolleyes: and from his wife. I will be going back this week to do his personal vehicle, and two of the stretches. The Klasse AIO really cleaned up the paint, and the SG topped with the PUPP gave the paint (he paid like $1000 extra for pearl white on them) such a poppign shine. Even on white tat dusk on a overcast day, the reflection was amazing, i wish i had a digicam!

So anyhow Thank you again to this community and the Wonderful members willing to go out of their way to help!! I owe you all big time :wavey

Michael Gleeson

Mods: I had no idea where to post this, and since i mentioned something about detailing I threw it in here. Feel free to kick it to wherever. Thanks and sorry if it is in a wrong place

Scottwax
11-15-2003, 12:27 AM
:cool:

That was very nice of both of them and just as nice of you to acknowledge their kindness publicly. :up

Robb
11-15-2003, 01:21 AM
Thanks for the acknowledgment, always glad to hook up a fellow autopian, its good knowing there are people out there who actually understand all the hard work put into detailing and appreciate it as much as all of us here do. I hope the SG arrived safely, tried to package as best i could.I also want to thank you for the inspection sheet that u let me get from you, i can now hopefully put off getting insurance when i open my business because of that. Thanks again and best of luck w/ your future detailing.

imported_edschwab1
11-15-2003, 02:13 AM
Your Welcome, I am happy I was able to hook you up.

DavidB thanks for a great community.

Eric

imported_Dave Holmes
11-15-2003, 02:58 AM
Very cool. It`s kind people like this who give me some glimmer of hope for the human race:)

I second Scottwax in saying it was very nice of both of them for what they did and also to you for acknowledging their kindness publicly. I find those two words, "Thank you", to be underused in today`s busy world. My Mom always taught me they were important words, as long as they are used sincerely. I try to instill that in my kids now. I think posting them publicly shows a lot of class and sincerity.

Dave

scottabir
11-15-2003, 03:03 AM
I think posting them publicly shows a lot of class and sincerity.

I couldn`t agree more.:up :xyxthumbs

Myles
11-15-2003, 03:21 AM
I think most people will agree that not enough of this sort of stuff goes on anymore. Which is a damn shame. Sort gives one hope that human caring still exists.

Big pats on the back to all of you. Well Done.

Well it was 40 degrees celcius here today. As always i put my waxes in the fridge.

imported_Faceman
11-15-2003, 04:36 AM
While we are on the topic of thanking good people, i`d like to thank Forrest for sending some mothers clay to my hotel while i was in America a few weeks ago. It was very kind of him.

Thanks again,

Face

Pats300zx
11-15-2003, 07:55 AM
What a great forum and community. Its great to hear stories like this. :xyxthumbs

PakShak
11-15-2003, 12:39 PM
Hi EDSchwab1,

Could you please drop off some sample of PUPP for me too in my mailbox...in Honolulu, HI :D

Just kidding. That was really great of you guys to do that. Things like this I hear makes this world a better place.

With Aloha,

Ranney :)