PDA

View Full Version : How`s my plan??

nonwelder
11-08-2003, 06:56 PM
Well, with my apartment at school having indoor heated parking this year, I will be able to use the PC and my products all year long!! :) So, I am thinking I will be using QEW, and I look very forward to this. After that, I am planning on hitting the car with DACP and an orange pad, then SMR 2.0 or any remaining stuff, then VM, and either EX, Clearkote`s carnauba, or NXT when it is out. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks so much,

Brett

airjames
11-08-2003, 09:23 PM
Sounds like an awesome plan:) Your lucky you have the luxury of detailing year around, very nice. When using DACP, make sure to break it down to fine powder, it takes alittle bit to break it down completely. Set the PC between 5 & 6 go slow with the PC when moving it around on the area you are working on, this will ensure maximum breakdown of DACP and allow it to work. If you do not break down DACP to a fine powder, you won`t take advantage of it`s diminishing abrasive action and may not remove all the swirl marks you expected too, also it may be somewhat difficult to buff off as well. DACP is a fine product and it`s easy to work with.

Overall, your plan sounds awesome, your car should look awesome when finished:xyxthumbs

LouisanaJeeper
11-08-2003, 09:55 PM
sounds like a good plan!

(clay before the DACP step, if necessary)