PDA

View Full Version : When you QD, how much product do you use?

JustinR32
11-06-2003, 10:40 PM
I used to spray it on like I was doing windows; enough, but not LOTS.

Now I find myself wettin` that sucker down but good, like it`s dripping, running down the doors and fenders. I figure, ain`t no dirt gonna resist MY killer spray!

I`m really doing it because I now have GALLONS of QD, and I`m trying to use some of it up; but, the question did cross my mind.

How much do you use, and what is the "right" amount?

Tom

Scottwax
11-06-2003, 10:45 PM
I don`t use any more than I have to. Maybe an ounce at the most per vehicle. One of the things I really like about Quikshine is that it stays `wet` for a long time and spreads out well so I tend to use less product.

randy98mtu
11-07-2003, 07:59 AM
I`m new to all this, but I think I`ll use it like the guide for removing SG says. Probably about 1 spritz on an MF per panel, maybe 2 for the roof. Does this sound about right?

andriver
11-07-2003, 08:09 AM
I just mist the car and wipe off. I find that you really don`t need a whole lot.

togwt
11-07-2003, 08:37 AM
"I`m new to all this, but I think I`ll use it like the guide for removing SG says. Probably about 1 spritz on an MF per panel, maybe 2 for the roof. Does this sound about right?"

~One man’s opinion~

Sounds about right to me. I also QD while the car is still damp (just be careful not to let the QD dry)

Experience unshared; is knowledge wasted…/

justadumbarchitect