PDA

View Full Version : S100, AIO, SG: What if they freeze

RhinoNC
11-02-2003, 09:49 PM
I`ve got some S100, AIO, and SG sitting in my garage. It`s unheated and it will eventually probably freeze in there.

I have seen, in another thread (yes I searched before posting), that Klasse will be OK even if it freezes. Do we all agree on this? Is it as true of SG as AIO?

What about S100? Naively, I expect crystals to form, like freezer burn and the chemical properties of S100 to change.

Last, but not leas, what about clay? I have the Mother`s box sitting on the same shelf.

So here`s my bottom line question: Which, if any, of these products should I bring inside the house and which can be exposed to the cold of winter (albeit in North Carolina).

Thanks to you all.

imported_kgb
11-02-2003, 10:03 PM
Don`t let anything freeze! I bring in all of my detailing and chemicals inside for the winter. Including any spray paint.

K_Csaxo
11-03-2003, 04:25 AM
TBH i have not brought any of my prodcuts in during the winter months and thats even through the christmas period with snow outside! all my products seem to do just fine.

having said that i will be bringing most of them in from now on especially the polishes and waxes but will be leaving the wheel cleaners and cloths etc outside. the last thing you want is to fork out the cash again to buy prducts because the weather is playing up.

K_Csaxo
11-03-2003, 04:26 AM
Oh yeah S100 states that you should not allow to freeze so stick to that one! :D

imported_CBX Carl
11-03-2003, 07:19 AM
I use a metal storage cabinet with wheels from the local Office store to store supplies. I roll into a corner of the basement during the colder months.

I believe many products would be damaged if allowed to freeze.