PDA

View Full Version : To Zaino or not to Zaino?

07bsmcrewmax
11-02-2003, 07:26 PM
I just bought a 2004 4runner last week and am ready to give it a full detail. I have been using Zaino for the past 2 years with good results. I have not been up to date on new products and things like that lately. Should I stick with Zaino or go with another polymer? I like the durability of Zaino and would like to stay with a polymer that would attract less dust than Zaino. I have a silver 04 4Runner sport. Thanks in advance.

kempie
11-02-2003, 08:25 PM
IMO Zaino is just about fool proof and the durability is excellent as you know. The only other product that I have an intrest in is the new poly from Meguiars. I would like to give that a try since they dont seem to have any products that are less than user friendly. I would think that it would rival Zaino or why bother comming out with something similar but not as good.

Guess I`ll have to wait & see.

Jesstzn
11-02-2003, 11:08 PM
If your willing to try something different and painless .. Clay Bar the 4runner and use a good non filler polish like Menzerna if swirls need addressing then put on a coat of Glanz wax. Very easy to apply and the durabillity is very good. The gloss is outstanding. If your not happy .. go back to Zaino. I went from Glanz to Zaino .. and if in the spring Zaino hasn`t held up well over the winter I will go back to Glanz.