PDA

View Full Version : PhotoShop 7.0

BlueRanger
11-02-2003, 12:18 AM
Hey guys, Im looking into getting this program, but once i started looking at it, i quickly got lost. There are so many different friggin versions, and the new CS version that just came out. I have a 4.0 Mega Pixel CANON, I love taking pictures, and have always wanted to edit them. I will also be majoring in some sort of buisess marketing at CAL POLY, so i would probably be using it for that as well. Do any of you guys know all the differences between these products or have any recomendations? Thanks a lot

imported_CBX Carl
11-02-2003, 09:33 AM
I picked up a Photoshop 5.0 LE from the Computer Show for $5.00 and it works well. I picked up hints and How Tos from the web and worked my way through it. It suits my needs very well and this older version still works with WinXP I am running. This version is a bundeled version provided with some Hard Drives when purchased. I see them on Ebay at the $25.00 level if you would like to get in cheap and try it.

Photoshop LE (http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?query=photoshop+le&sosortorder=1&ht=1&sosortproperty=3&sasaleclass=2&from=R10&BasicSearch=)

Corey Bit Spank
11-02-2003, 12:28 PM
It`s fairly confusing to use. You just have to play around with it. Comes easy then.

Plus, there are tutorials if you search google. Pretty neat.

imported_Greg
11-02-2003, 02:17 PM
I read an article about how Photoshop was one of the most widely downloaded programs off Kazaa and other filesharing programs.