PDA

View Full Version : klasse--Zaino which has more reflection and depth ?

chip douglas
11-01-2003, 12:11 PM
Hi all, not that long back i had a similar question, as some of you may recollect, but the present one is not to know which one is better, but rather to know :

Which between Z and Klasse has more reflection ? And which has more depth(i do not mean once with a carnauba on.....i really mean alone)

Some may prefer one over another, that i`m aware, but i`m quite certain one can say about reflection and about depth.......unless the two are so similar in appearance that the difference is almost unnoticeable.

Regards:wavey

P.S. correct me if i`m wrong but the Z5 which i haven`t tried out yet should give more depth prior to the Z2, right ?.........Z2 i have tried though + Z6 + ZFX.

Dr Bonz
11-01-2003, 02:51 PM
The Z-5 is really for filling in swirls. The Z-2 is more for shine. But, the Z-5 alone still gives an awesome shine IMHO.

I suppose that by filling in any swirls with the Z-5 you would therefore have a deeper shine but all things being equal (i.e. no swirls) the Z-2 should theoretically be bettter.

tcfool
11-01-2003, 03:11 PM
Well as far as I can tell.. Zaino made my Diamond Graphite G35 shine, i.e., reflect a bit more but now I am using Klasse SG and it definitely has a deeper color tone to it and my friend said the same thing when he saw it as well...

Both great products for sure...:bow

TC

:cool:

chip douglas
11-01-2003, 03:25 PM
where do you buy your Klasse SG ?

:wavey

DCT
11-01-2003, 03:30 PM
Personally, I believe that Zaino`s Z2 has more reflectivity, and Klasse has a bit more depth. The Z5 seems to give a bit more depth than the Z2, and is closer to Klasse in depth.

Just my opinions though? :nixweiss

chip douglas
11-01-2003, 03:59 PM
your opinion counts ;) winter is almost at our doors(at least here in canada) and i`m gathering data so i know better next summer.

All i know is zaino and klasse are two real good products.

keep your opinions coming all :D

Jesstzn
11-01-2003, 04:22 PM
Chip .. I`ll let you know in the spring how Zaino holds out to the winter.

chip douglas
11-01-2003, 04:38 PM
Jesstzn, i`ll let you know too, as i have 4 coats of Z2-Z6 + 2 coats of S100 on.

I`m still curious 1 coat against 1 coat, which is more reflective and which has more depth, between Zaino and Klasse.................so far Klasse seems to have more depth, but i haven`t tried it out yet. I`m kinda planning ahead for next summer :D

rstype
11-01-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Chip Douglas

.......unless the two are so similar in appearance that the difference is almost unnoticeable.

I guess I`m one of the few that can`t tell anymore. Now, I rarely judge waxes and sealants by appearance, unless if it`s imperfection hiding or a cleaner wax. Slickness and water sheading (?) characteristics do it for me.