PDA

View Full Version : noob questions

pivo
10-31-2003, 07:49 PM
how does klasse AIO work? do i add it to a bucket of water or apply it dry? also does it go on windows and bumpers? does a car need to be clayed if it has never had wax on it? meguiars cleaner wax and gold class wax whats the difference?

tpgsr
10-31-2003, 09:12 PM
oh boy.. First welcome to autopia. Second pull up a chair and stay a while. Read through as much as you possibly can. READ READ READ. there is alot of knowledge lying around this forum, use it wisely :)

As for your questions, READ :)

imported_BretFraz
10-31-2003, 10:05 PM
Re: AIO, I think the first thing I`d do is read the instructions. I just looked at my bottle of AIO and it said nothing about adding it to water. It`s prolly best to apply it to the painted parts of your car only.

You can certainly clay your car if you want to. I imagine you car could use some claying if its never been waxed but that`s a guess on my part.

I think Mike Phillips has written about Cleaner Wax and Gold Class recently so you might want to search his posts for more info. Mike works for Meguiar`s, BTW so he`ll know the diffs between the products. You could also call Meguiar`s Tech Line and ask, 1-800-347-5700.

pivo
11-01-2003, 12:07 PM
what kind of towel do you guys use to wash your car? i have a eurow wool mitt, and the small fibers come of it and stick to my car!! i also tried the 100% chennle (spelling) wash mitt same thing whats the deal? also im in an apartment complex with no hose, whats the best car wash shampoo for my situation?