PDA

View Full Version : Leather Trimmed Seats => Products

imported_brerpie
10-31-2003, 11:34 AM
Hey all,

I currently use lexol twins on my leather. I am wanting to purchase some 303 for the vinyl sections of the seats.

Should I also apply 303 to leather portions after conditioning with 303?

Also, I currently have some vinylex. I`m assuming this will work just as efficiently as 303?

What do you recommend?

huangdong28
10-31-2003, 04:53 PM
303 Aerospace Protectant is my favorite for prowler leather (it`s on the soft side).

medic
11-01-2003, 02:34 AM
it`s somewhat debated on the board, but the general feeling is that most leathers nowdays have a platic coating on them which means you can use a vinyl cleaner on them instead of leathre cleaner.

That said, I still use the lexol twins everywhere on my seats and stearing wheel (buffed off very well) and reserve the vinylex for the dash and other areas.

I haven`t used 303 as much (just some small samples) but it seems to work just like the lexol. Its just a bit duller if I remember right - it`s all about what you like. There should be some pics posted somewhere.

Personally, I don`t like to spend money on new items when what I have is working. So, I say stick with the lexol while you have it. You can go to the 303 website and order a small (very small) sample - It can maybe do 1/8th of a dash