PDA

View Full Version : Klasse all-in-one or meguires cleaner

PATHFNDR
10-30-2003, 04:06 PM
:wavey

New to the site and have a question about cleaners. Is there substancial differences between Klasse all-in-one and meguires cleaners. :bow to your expertise

Ken

2wheelsx2
10-30-2003, 04:08 PM
Depends on which cleaners you are talking about. AIO is a chemical cleaner, whilst most of the Meguiar`s cleaners have abrasives, and are really polishes or compounds.

hondaguy2582
10-30-2003, 06:01 PM
meguiars medallion is the best paint cleaner they make, and is a bit more abrasive than say their #9.

imported_NHBFAN
11-01-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by hondaguy2582

meguiars medallion is the best paint cleaner they make, and is a bit more abrasive than say their #9.

MMPC is the best paint cleaner I`ve used. Yesterday I detailed another "neglected" car with moderate oxidation. I tried AIO, SEPC, and MMPC.

I`ve seen fantastic results posted of people using AIO by PC, buy as far as hand applications, MMPC is superior.

I got flamed for a similar thread not long ago, but from my experience, MMPC is MUCH more effective paint cleaner than AIO or SEPC.

Blue-Sun
11-01-2003, 10:32 AM
I`ve gotten just amazing results from AIO. As a matter of fact, today on my new rusted Integra, I took some AIO to some of the rust, and it cleaned it right up. The rust looked bad before because it had leaked rust color on the surrounding areas. . .

imported_NHBFAN
11-01-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Blue-Sun

I`ve gotten just amazing results from AIO. As a matter of fact, today on my new rusted Integra, I took some AIO to some of the rust, and it cleaned it right up. The rust looked bad before because it had leaked rust color on the surrounding areas. . .

Did you use a PC?

Blue-Sun
11-01-2003, 11:02 AM
nope, all by hand. I had got some grease handprints on the bumpers last weekend when I was working on the car, and they didn`t come out in a wash, so I pulled out the AIO this morning, and started attacking the rust by hand. . .got my MF and applicator pad all rust colored. I`m in class now and I`m gonna do some more of the rust spots on my luch break . . .turns out all the rust wasn`t all actually rust. . .so less of an eyesore. . .