PDA

View Full Version : detailing harley and a boat

direkt
10-27-2003, 01:58 PM
anyone offer tips or suggestions on detailing a harley and a boat. Im curious how you would wash a harley, is there anything special you should take into consideration?

Also whats the best product to use on fiberglass? How do you apply/remove the product. Anything you can use for protection like a sealant on fiberglass?

Thanks in advance

Dinzdale40
10-27-2003, 02:18 PM
I`ve used the Jimwh Klasse instructions with 3 layers on our bullet bassboat. It says fiberglass on the bottle, and it works great too. We`ve had it out in the lake and when we come back, you can clean it with a white microfiber and barely get it dirty. klasse works good on boats. http://www.properboatcare.com/ This place has some good info about more products including Klasse.

2clean4u
10-27-2003, 08:19 PM
I use Klasse aio/sg on my jet ski"s and Mastercraft ski boat. It works great! When I feal anal I will also put on a carnauba topper. I use Megs 26 since I can apply it with a Porter cable. It works great!

imported_kgb
10-27-2003, 08:21 PM
Poorboy`s can be used on boats and bikes

www.poorboysworld.com

direkt
10-27-2003, 09:22 PM
can you approach the finish like its a car with such steps as clay, ssr, polish, sealant? Or should you just clean the fiberglass with a wash and then apply sealant?