PDA

View Full Version : Scotch-Brite microfiber cloth

explorer
10-25-2003, 11:30 AM
I just came from Costco and seen these for sale(80%polyester-20%nylon),they come in a pack of six for$10 Canadian.

Have you guys seen these , and what do you think of them ?

I was thinking of getting them just for the interior(dusting, maybe glass cleaning)

They are made in China if it makes any difference:nixweiss

explorer
10-25-2003, 05:16 PM
Hey guys , are they that good that you want to keep them a secret:cool:

Jesstzn
10-25-2003, 05:55 PM
Which branch of Costco .. I am going to the Kelowna one Monday .. I`ll look.

explorer
10-25-2003, 06:00 PM
I am a little East of you,,Ontario, but I think you will find it on any Costco, I also found it on Zellers:wavey

tcfool
10-25-2003, 08:11 PM
I bought like 4 bundles and use them on the paint surface all the time..to buff off AIO and SG and Zaino...oh and QD as well... they are tight and a great value... they don`t scratch CD`s either.. Don`t be afraid to use them on the finnish!

TC

:D

Kikkomann
10-26-2003, 07:29 AM
It`s great. I always use it in washing the car (instead of washmitt), buffing and other jobs in the interior.

Your lucky to find them cheap. In our place, it retails for about USD4.00 a piece.

explorer
10-26-2003, 07:41 AM
Fellows, I hope we are talking about the same product here, because if we are 5 packs are coming home:D

The ones at Costco come in a pack of six and they are all white or a cream collor:cool:

The one at Zellers , they come in different collors, Blue , Green, Purple that is what I seen , and they are sold separately $5 a piece;)

Their about 1` by 1` in size:nixweiss

:wavey

Jesstzn
10-26-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by explorer

Fellows, I hope we are talking about the same product here, because if we are 5 packs are coming home:D

The ones at Costco come in a pack of six and they are all white or a cream collor:cool:

The one at Zellers , they come in different collors, Blue , Green, Purple that is what I seen , and they are sold separately $5 a piece;)

Their about 1` by 1` in size:nixweiss

:wavey

The Zellers oned here are a Turtle Wax brand and sell for $3 ea. Great for everything but drying .

Tim Lingor
10-26-2003, 05:25 PM
Hey,

Kelowna`s Costco has the Scotch Brite 6 pack for $12.99. They are at the end of the aisle. I do not like the looks of them. They are marketed as a MF dish cloth. They have these MF squares on them separated with material. They are not like the Scotch Brite MF Costco use to carry. I love those ones but they were 4 or 5 for $20.

Tim

explorer
10-26-2003, 05:32 PM
I bought the ones you found I do not like them , gave them to the wife she will use them for what they were meant.

I willl be buying the ones at Zellers they look a lot better. :xyxthumbs

Jesstzn
10-26-2003, 08:52 PM
2hotford .. you live in Kelowna? I`m there Monday and Wed .. Mervyn Motors .. got to love them ..

Robert O
10-27-2003, 11:01 AM
Hehehe Scotch-Brit making MF cloths.

Sounds odd. I could certainly go for some Javex Car Wash.

togwt
10-27-2003, 01:18 PM
"Hehehe Scotch-Brit making MF cloths."

A Scotch Brit (a Brit with too much scotch?) ;-0

Experience unshared; is knowledge wasted…/

shaf
10-28-2003, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by 2hotford

Hey,

Kelowna`s Costco has the Scotch Brite 6 pack for $12.99. They are at the end of the aisle. I do not like the looks of them. They are marketed as a MF dish cloth. They have these MF squares on them separated with material. They are not like the Scotch Brite MF Costco use to carry. I love those ones but they were 4 or 5 for $20.

Tim Ah, I thought you meant these ones explorer, since that`s what they`re selling on this coast.

Anyone else have experiences with those MF dish cloths? They`re CHEAP! :D They seem a tad thicker than the other 3M MF cloth though.