PDA

View Full Version : P21S Wheel cleaner gel

explorer
10-25-2003, 08:05 AM
I was cleaning my wheels and:idea ,:confused:

This is a great wheel cleaner, is it a great tire cleaner too?

Should I use it often on the tire or keep it the hell away?

I ask because I buy P21S by the gallon and allways have it around.

ntoddalbert
10-25-2003, 08:13 AM
I love that stuff but its very expensive. Once I tried Eagle One AZ I cant see spending 15 bucks for P21S anymore. Even by teh gallon its easily 4x the price of the AZ1. Damn good stuff though, maybe for my spring cleaning I will buy some more just to treat myself.....

explorer
10-25-2003, 08:47 AM
Well here I worked it out to be about $12 Canadian for 16 ounces

$12 Canadian is around $8 American , not bad, right?

(Bought by the gallon)

Bill D
10-25-2003, 08:49 AM
On showcargarage.com there has been a lot of commentary on Meguiar`s Citri-Gel, a citrus based cleaner that is great for heavily soiled wheels, wheel wells, and the like, it`s totally safe. It only comes in gallons but the price is pretty close to what one smaller bottle of the p21s stuff costs :up

chris0626
10-25-2003, 11:43 AM
explorer, I`ve moved this discussion from Click & Brag to the Detailing Products Discussion forum. Tried to send you a PM and e-mail, but you`ve set your preferences to reject both those methods. :(

Accumulator
10-26-2003, 11:45 AM
explorer- The P21s wheel cleaner won`t hurt your tires any. I used it before switching to Griot`s. When I just want a quick, mild cleaning of my tires (not gonna redress them or anything like that) I give them a quick going over with the wheel cleaner and my (wheel use only) boar`s hair brush. If anything, it won`t do ENOUGH.

shaf
10-28-2003, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by explorer

Well here I worked it out to be about $12 Canadian for 16 ounces

$12 Canadian is around $8 American , not bad, right?

(Bought by the gallon) But you can get something like A2Z for under $8 Cdn per 22oz at some places.... seems overpriced to me. A2Z hasn`t caused me any greif and it has GOT to be just as powerful.