PDA

View Full Version : Watter blade: Who uses it / likes it?

imported_jgv
10-20-2003, 05:21 PM
Is it worth it? Does it makes damages?

rstype
10-20-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by jgv

Is it worth it? Does it makes damages?

Do you mean California Water Blade? I`d do a search on it - there are at least 261 threads on it.

:xyxthumbs

imported_jgv
10-20-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by BW

Do you mean California Water Blade? I`d do a search on it - there are at least 261 threads on it.

:xyxthumbs

No, just water blade. I don`t have access to the California one, and I didn`t do a search cause I probably read all those threads already.

I saw one of those blades from a British company and wanted a resumed opinion about them.

If I do a search on Klasse I`ll find a million threads about it, and yet, one of the last `how to` was very useful and informative. Glad the guy didn`t do a search to stick with old info, and helped to bring us fresh new information about SG!

luke667
10-20-2003, 05:41 PM
i am using the Autoglym Aqua Blade, and i am very happy with it, the only way it`ll cause damage is if it drags grit along the paint work...

Just make sure you`ve washed your car properly, but otherwise, i`ve suggested it to all my friends.

Deanski
10-20-2003, 06:03 PM
I LOVE this thing! Just keep it clean as you go and no problems!

I have running water to constantly clean the blade. Once the finish is as dry as I can get it from the CWB, I grap my Waffel Weave MF towel for final dry.

Quick and easy!

Regards,

Deanski

imported_BretFraz
10-20-2003, 06:09 PM
CWB - I use it and love it. Never had a problem. I don`t do anything special, just wipe. Works great for me.

phoenix808
10-20-2003, 06:22 PM
i use it and love it (california version, bought it at target). no problems to date.

s2skimon
10-20-2003, 06:57 PM
I do not use it as I fear swirls, so I use a large size MF towel instead.

C-MDX
10-20-2003, 08:11 PM
Swirls??? How can you get swirls from a water blade???