PDA

View Full Version : Klasse AIO - PC or Not

pingable
10-20-2003, 05:09 PM
Does AIO work better if applied via a dual action than by hand. It`s only 6 months old but the car is black

The paint is in fairly good condition. It just has some dealer swirls I want to get out before winter.I will be using Menzerna Intensive/Final Polish before I apply AIO/Klasse.

maxshine
10-20-2003, 05:54 PM
I just applied AIO with PC & white pad. Does it help - I haven`t seen any clear advantage. I just use the PC for the roof,hood, and trunk to save my shoulders. I do think you`ll use more product with a PC.

imported_BretFraz
10-20-2003, 06:25 PM
Ya bought a PC, might as well use the bugger, right???

I think AIO applied by PC will work just fine. You`ll get a more even coat and your arms and wrists will thank you.

BillNorth
10-20-2003, 07:07 PM
AIO is a good chemical cleaner. to realize the full cleaning capability I`d reccomend applying aio with a pc and cutting pad.

Jngrbrdman
10-20-2003, 08:02 PM
On a six month old car I`d say the only thing using a PC with AIO will do is make the process go faster and use less product. Other than that, you really won`t see a difference because the surface can`t possibly be bad enough that the cleaning power of AIO would be noticed.

BillNorth
10-20-2003, 08:55 PM
true, the cleaning power may not be noticed, but that doesn`t mean it`s not doing anything. IMHO, it`s better to be proactive and always take good care of your paint instead of wait for it to look like crap.