PDA

View Full Version : One Timer`s

UtahX
10-20-2003, 02:43 PM
Was wondering, is there a good product out there, that you only need to put on and wipe off at the same time. An example would be Simonez One Step. Products I`ve used in the past would be TR3 Resin Glaze, Nu Finish, Something 2000, I know they are two-step process and worked fine, but the Simonez works pretty good also, but much faster. Was looking at the Klasse AIO. Would the Klasse be a step or two better?

John

imported_kgb
10-20-2003, 02:50 PM
I would use poorboy`s ex or poorboy`s polish with carnuba. it is a wipe on an wipe off sort of deal except the ex needs 30 minutes to cure at least for best shine.

medic
10-20-2003, 02:53 PM
klase is two steps since you "need to" use the AIO to prep the surface adn then the SG or something else to give protection.

you can also use something like eagle one wax as you dry (btw, in good deals I posted a free rebate offer) that allows you to wax and dry the car in one step. Not sure how long it lasts or the protections, but it`s free to try.

imported_BretFraz
10-20-2003, 06:16 PM
There`s a few good one-steps out there. Some clean paint better, some leave a glossy finish, some are more durable, no one product does it all.

A few faves of mine:

Mothers Reflections

Mothers Carnauba cleaner wax

Meguiar`s #6

Meguiar`s Medallion

Eagle One Wet polish

Klasse AIO (which protects plenty well on its own)

imported_Larry A
10-20-2003, 08:11 PM
Many years ago I used Simonize One Step, it was a great product ,didnt last very long but gave a great shine and was very easy,was very slick and didnt dry white. Just before they came out with One Step they had a product called Poly Glaze which was the same as Onestep. You sprayed Poly Glaze ,You squirted One Step on a cloth and then applied. Today you would have to find a spray wax not a QD

UtahX
10-21-2003, 11:01 AM
Thanks all.

John