PDA

View Full Version : Interior care

explorer
10-18-2003, 07:58 AM
:nixweiss Fellows I was wondering if I could use the Woolite solution after Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil or is it best to use Leatherique Prestine Clean

I am trying to save $$$ but I would rather do it right, no saving is worth the risk.

I ordered a gallon of Prestine clean and a gallon of Rejuvenator oil , the idea is to apply Rejuvenator oil twice a year and to clean as often as necessary, but I tought maybe I could clean with Woolite between applications.

Is this safe? Any inputs very welcome:bow :wavey

jeremyp111
10-18-2003, 08:59 AM
Sure, using woolite at 10:1 or 6:1 concentrations is perfectly fine for in between cleanings. You should only use the prestine clean in conjunction with the rejuvinator oil anyways, so your going to need something for the in betweens.

Jeremy

explorer
10-18-2003, 03:17 PM
Thanks for your replie Jeremy , I`ll do just that.

jeremyp111
10-19-2003, 04:07 AM
You weren`t thinking of using the woolite solution in place of the prestine clean step are you? Just want to be sure. You should only use the two leatherique products together. What I was saying is that you can use the woolite solution for in between your leatherique (rejuvinator & prestine) applications. Just don`t use the woolite in place of the prestine clean step.

explorer
10-19-2003, 04:26 AM
Exactly my intention for the in between only.

Thanks for being so considerate, and making sure I understood you,:wavey

"One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than 50 preaching it."

You practice:bow :up :xyxthumbs :wavey