PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Vs Zaino

Richard Baron
10-12-2003, 11:28 AM
How would you rate the new Pinnacle LIQUID Souveran wax to Zaino Z2 with ZFX added. Shine ? How easy to put on / off ? Any white dust ? :confused:

Thanks.

imported_Greg
10-12-2003, 12:29 PM
In my opinion, you cannot compare the two. One is a liquid carnauba wax, one is a sealant. One looks like a polymer- shiny, one looks like a carnauba- more deep and reflective. I don`t know what you mean by white dust, there really isn`t a need to let LS haze over for it to dust. LS is easy to use, Zaino obviously takes some more effort, but not hard.

ararock1
10-12-2003, 01:16 PM
What do you mean you cannot compare the two? You just did.

Richard Baron
10-12-2003, 01:40 PM
The Pinnacle site makes it seem that LSW is a polymer not a carnuba , What type of " wax " is it ?

Thanks

imported_Greg
10-12-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by squidd99

What do you mean you cannot compare the two? You just did.

So I compared an apple to an orange. I said that an orange is sweeter than an apple, while the apple is crispier. That doesn`t mean one is better than the other. I simply told properties of each product.

These products are very different in nature, composition, function, and results. I can understand a comparison of SG vs. Zaino or LS vs. Gold Class, but not a wax vs. a sealant.

drewski59
10-12-2003, 06:20 PM
Well, one isn`t necessarily `better` than the other. They both have unique qualities. I haven`t used LS, but from what I`ve heard, it`s pretty easy to apply and buff. I`m a Zainoholic myself, and from my experience nothing is easier to apply/remove than Z2.;)

It`s more an issue of what kind of shine you want and how much time you put into your car`s appearance.

LS will probably give you a `deeper` shine than Z, but it definately won`t last near as long. And Z gives you sharp reflections, and unparalleled durability. Seeing as how winter is coming up, I would give Z a try at least...:nixweiss :xyxthumbs

Whatever path you choose, you probably won`t be disappointed!

:wavey