PDA

View Full Version : Einszett Tiefenpfleger

Mantic6t9
10-11-2003, 09:03 PM
Does anyone have experience with Einszett Tiefenpfleger on exterior trim?

Turbonator
10-12-2003, 05:32 AM
i`ve got lots of experience with it. it`s all i use on my exterior plastic trim. my lightning has alot of exterior plastic trim on it and i also use it on my vinyl bed cover. it lasts for a long time and doesn`t run(unless it gets rained on shortly aafter application). if it has enough time to dry on the trim you`ll never have to worry about it running when it gets wet. on tires it gives a matte finish without slinging off. anything else you wanna know?

FredBro
10-12-2003, 11:05 AM
Guinevere loves it! :bounce

http://www.autopia.org/gallery/data/500/11376guinevere2.jpg

imported_jgv
10-12-2003, 01:01 PM
Yes, it works as well on the interior as on the exterior trim. Lasts very long too. One of the best products around. :up

tkr128
10-12-2003, 04:56 PM
I just tried it yesterday on a few items around the exterior and I like the way it looks. I`ll be watching out for durability. So far, it`s been a great product for me.

Mantic6t9
10-12-2003, 08:10 PM
Sounds good, i`m looking foward to trying it.

Monk_04SER
03-14-2004, 09:38 PM
Question to those who use Tiefenpfleger. How is the durablity holding up on exterior trim? Also, how does it look on interior, is it shiny or matte. Finally, if used on the interior does it attract dust, help repel it, or no effect at all? Thanks in advance.

~Monk

tkr128
03-14-2004, 09:58 PM
This is just in my experience, but I`ve had the Tiefenpfleger last a few weeks on the plastic fender wells in perfect weather. Keep in mind, I don`t have the time to wash it every week, and I`m sure that`ll affect its durability. In less than perfect weather, the durability is cut down. It is definately more durable than, say, Vinylex.

I personally like the way it looks on my interior. I find it to be very even in application and produces a satin (slightly shiny) finish. Other members have had different experiences. Read this thread (http://www.autopia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33506) for more information on Interior use. I`ve noticed a slight dust attraction on the Interior.

Hope this answers some of your questions.

Monk_04SER
03-14-2004, 10:05 PM
Thanks for the reply. That does help out. I want a very matte finish on the interior, but with good protection. My next question is does this have more or less shine then 303?

andriver
03-14-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Monk_04SER

Thanks for the reply. That does help out. I want a very matte finish on the interior, but with good protection. My next question is does this have more or less shine then 303?

Why not use 1Z Cockpit Premium. Matte finish and low dust attraction. Lasts a long time.

Mantic6t9
03-14-2004, 11:18 PM
Wow i made this thread 5 months ago lol... Anyway i ordered it way back when and have been using it on my exterior trim. It looks great and doesn`t streak near as bad as 303. I havn`t tried it on my dash yet. I have a feeling it`s not as matt as the 303. I definatly recomend it.

Monk_04SER
03-14-2004, 11:25 PM
<--- knows how to search :dance

I think I will give Tienfenpleger a try on the exterior. Now if I can make my mind up on something for the interior.