PDA

View Full Version : Review - AIO

airjames
10-09-2003, 08:44 PM
I did it up on the Ranger today. I washed with P21S TAW, Clay Magic with Platinum Spray for lube, then Klasse AIO. The truck was smooth as ice, not glass, ice!! LOL Pics soon. I don`t like the way it smells, chemically like, not super solvent smell like but just a chemical like smell to it. It`s thin, white in color, the bottle is cool. Mini gallon size bottle in a 16.9oz size. I was going to wax tonight too as well but that wasn`t going to happen because my neighbor was `````ing about my PC and my music. I`ll take care of that business tommorow. Overall good product, easy to work with, just make sure you do apply it thin!! I accidentally applied too much on rear quarter of the bed on the passenger side. Still came off relatively easy but when applied properly on a clayed surface, it`s easy to buff off. By the time I got finished tonight, it was too dark to actually see how good the truck looked but I can see some evidence that there is a deep wet look to it. I was using a 100 watt work light to see my way around the truck. I hope the cold doesn`t affect it to cure:confused: I don`t have SG yet not until I use up #26. I give Klasse AIO a :xyxthumbs