PDA

View Full Version : My wife insulted me.

rabbi
09-04-2004, 07:15 AM
I`ll try to make this short. Friday my Pinncale package arrived. My wife asked what is that. I told her. She said we should have the shiniest cars in town with all the "stuff" I have. I told her we do it`s that our cars are so clean you`re used to it. When we went out to the car to go eat I told her to check out the other cars on the street. Trust me there is no comparison. After dinner as we were walking back to the car my s-i-l said look how shiney your car is compared to the others in the lot.It`s easy to find your cars they are always so clean and shiney. A smile of statisfaction spread acrossed my face. I HAVEN`T BEEN RIGHT VERY OFTEN SINCE I`VE BEEN MARRIED.:lmfao

AutopiaAdmin
09-04-2004, 07:23 AM
Does she know about your avatar? :naughty

rabbi
09-04-2004, 07:32 AM
NO!but I will have to show her.

keeotee
09-04-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Dwayne

Yea that and does she know about the whaler`s speedos!

norahcrv
09-04-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Dwayne

Are you sure you want to get into explaining about the Fuzz?

Bill just roll`s his eyes when I try to tell him about any of this. And the other day, he said "You know you`re not like most people, don`t you?" I`m so glad I found those few other people who ARE like me!

The satisfaction we derive from the results of our hard work is great, but isn`t it nice when somebody else notices? And you get to be RIGHT!!!

Norah

The Chee
09-04-2004, 10:35 AM
Norah , are you going to start a thread my husband insulted me? :bigscream :LOLOL jking

norahcrv
09-04-2004, 10:42 AM
No, I don`t think he REALLY meant to, sometimes he just doesn`t know how to say things.
And I`m not worrying about him calling the men with those fancy raincoats since he`s totally dependant on me for his care.
AND I usually censor (but maybe not carefully enough?) what I tell him about. But I did have to tell him about the hood in the side yard, in case he saw it. Can you imagine what he`d be thinking if I hadn`t told him? Actually, that could be kind of fun!?!?!?

The Chee
09-04-2004, 10:59 AM
Tell him you stole it from the parking lot at the local mall:rolling :rolling

rabbi
09-04-2004, 11:39 AM
I tried to swap several pair of The Whaler`s speedos(he has hundreds of pairs) to Steve for some of his micros but he declined. My girls have seen The Whaler and asked who that was. I explained him to them. Now they think I`m seriously weird.

awd330
09-04-2004, 11:47 AM
I thought my marriage vows said "... to love, honor, cherish, and insult as long as we both shall live." Did I somehow misinterpret the vows? :dunno :D

rabbi
09-04-2004, 12:00 PM
No you didn`t misinterpret.:lol

awd330
09-04-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by rabbi
No you didn`t misinterpret.:lol
Okay, that`s good. I`d hate to think that I`d been doing things wrong all this time. :-p

rabbi
09-04-2004, 12:59 PM
Now you know you haven`t been wrong.:lol