PDA

View Full Version : Mezerna Final Polish + Klasse Twins?

david328ci
10-08-2003, 10:04 PM
I just spend alot of time polishing my car with Mezerna Final Polish. A friend of mine told me that Klasse AIO might not even bond to the polish?!? Is this true? I think may have messed up.

Deanski
10-08-2003, 10:30 PM
No need to worry, it will work. Menzerna FP is not loaded with oils as other polishes first off and AIO will clean the finish as you apply it. Once you get the AIO done, follow with the SG!

Regards,

Deanski

imported_f150smith
10-08-2003, 10:33 PM
Where does your friend get his info?????

FP is a pure polish with no fillers or silicone in it. AIO will work great over FP and even if FP did have anything in it the AIO will clean it off and still bond. In fact AIO will remove even most fillers left by SMR and then bond to your clearcoat. I`ve used FP before and then followed it with AIO wiht no problems.

Al

Bill D
10-08-2003, 10:46 PM
This strategy is my plan for a black SL500 I will do next week. I know the Menzerna residue sticking might be an issue but you can remove it with 50/50 alcohol water then proceed with the AIO if you want ot be super duper clean :D

marzen
10-13-2003, 11:01 PM
When applying Menzerna FP, wipe down panel with a clean, damp MF and then buff it off with another dry/clean MF. It is a lot easier to remove FP this way.