PDA

View Full Version : what are the chances?

medic
10-08-2003, 11:06 AM
Went to dinner downtown last night with my girl and without thinking I park under a tree. I was just thinking how perfect of a spot it was since there was a fire hydrent in front and a driveway to my rear, no chance some over zealous driver will hit my bumpers. Anyway, we come back and my car is just covered with bird poop. I`d just washed the car on Sunday so I was a bit peeved.

I figured, that`s the worst and we start driving back, but while driving down the street, with the sunroof open about an inch, I feel something wet hit my neck and my gf screams.

I look over and somehow, a bird with some real physics knowledge and a bad digestive system droped a bomb though the one in opening in the roof and nailed the headrest. The reason I say physics knowledge is becasue the opening on the Maxima is near the front of the roof and the headrest was positioned about half way back.

Luckily, my gf was leaning forward at the time or else she would have had the bird stuff all over her face.

I spent the next hour washing the car and cleaning the inside. Wore thing is, I knew it wouldn`t be a good job since I didn`t have any 500W halogens to light my work area, just the overhead carport light.

So, what are the chances? Anyone else with a sunroof or covertable get a bird to surprice them like that?

Preachers Sheets
10-08-2003, 11:13 AM
Jeepers, he was probaly one of those commando sharp shooters.

blackntan
10-08-2003, 11:22 AM
wow, that`s amazing. I wonder what kind of training he`s been through to get that accurate....

Did you see if he was equipped with a scope??

`3 clicks to the left. 1 click down. breathe.. breathe.. bang.`

Jesstzn
10-08-2003, 11:45 AM
Can`t even come close to that one. Closest for me was I was drying the truck after a wash .. using a MF towel and a bird crapped right on the hood in front of the towel and I smeared it across the hood. I don`t know what he was eating but it scratched the hell out of the hood. Was the day I was trading the truck in and it was green so a little #9 and 5 minutes I disguised it. But through the sun roof ... WOW !!!! Maybe a miltary trained pidgeon using Smart Poops ?

YIELAR
10-08-2003, 01:38 PM
Hahaha that is too funny. I`ve been bombed many times while I was parked but I never seem to catch them in the act!

hondaguy2582
10-08-2003, 01:39 PM
get the bibi gun out and give him a taste of his own medicine:)

Taxlady
10-08-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Jesstzn

...Maybe a miltary trained pidgeon using Smart Poops ?

Sorry to hear about your bad luck, but :rofl