PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek Microfiber

stevet
10-01-2003, 10:24 AM
I am in need of some more microfiber. From doing a search it seems PakShak and JT international are the recommended sources. I have a bunch of PakShak towels and like them very much. I was thinking of trying some Autogeek Microfiber but I don`t hear much about it. Has anybody ordered some recently and if so how does it rate compared to other sources. I am Interested in the Miracle Towel, Cobra Waffle Weave Towel, and the Cobra Microfiber Applicators. Thank You in advance for any responses.

togwt
10-01-2003, 10:32 AM
I`ve used all three, "Miricle" towel for interior dusting (dash etc) "Cobra Waffle Weave Towel" the best drying towel I`ve used to date, and the "Cobra Microfiber Applicators" are better than most.

Ths guys at Autogeek are very helpful and fulfil orders very fast and efficiently.Hope this helps

stevet
10-02-2003, 10:02 AM
Hmmm only one reply, there must be more people that have purchased some microfiber from Autogeek recently. I could be wrong since I don`t hear too much about Autogeek microfiber.

imported_f150smith
10-02-2003, 11:01 AM
Hi stevet:

I`ve had several of there MF towels since the spring which i bought with several Pinnacle items. I like them and the waffle weave is thicker than some others. If you`re thinking about ordering i`ve cut and pasted the following excerpt from and email from the Pinnacle Site(same as autogeek) i got last night.

20% Off Entire Site

Use Coupon Code WA1003 at checkout.

Valid through 10/07/03- One Week Only.

Also, Enjoy *FREE Shipping on all orders over $50.00!

*applies to all orders shipped UPS Ground within the 48 Continental States.

20% Off Entire Site

Use Coupon Code WA1003 at checkout.

Valid through 10/07/03- One Week Only.

Also, Enjoy *FREE Shipping on all orders over $50.00!

*applies to all orders shipped UPS Ground within the 48 Continental States.

Shop PinnacleWax.com Now!