PDA

View Full Version : Hi etc.

RoadsterChinsk
09-28-2003, 05:10 PM
Hi guys,

Obviously im new to the site and ive been browsing a fair bit.

I always love spending time on getting my car to look good and its good to know that there are plenty of guys, that my neighbours would brand even more insane than me, judging by the ammount of time you must spend on your baby`s.

(still cant beleive the finish on that black Yukon :bow )

Im in the UK and my non garaged 11 year old Roadster is my daily commute (although it was never supposed to be) so ive got my work cut out.

Ill be posting for some advice, although the learn section has suddenly made a lot of things a fair bit clearer.

Cheers

Jonathan

:xyxthumbs

K_Csaxo
09-29-2003, 10:10 AM
welcome to another Brit :)

this site is very good for everything detail related, everyone is extremely helpful and enjoy! im sure you are aware of the weather situations in the UK as am I but hopefully that wont put you off detailing too much, good luck.

Lowejackson
09-29-2003, 11:45 AM
Welcome to Autopia

It does not matter whether you want to win a national concours or simply get the best shine from your car, this is the place to learn to do it.

Steven

Spilchy
09-29-2003, 01:56 PM
:brit :welcome :wavey

I found out how to tick off a Brit. Tell him he`s European. :D

I accidentily lumped in the British with Europeans in a conversation and the guy went crazy!

Click here to read some great car care info! (http://www.autopia.ws/index.php)

RoadsterChinsk
09-29-2003, 05:31 PM
Thanks guys.

I dont expect to keep a daily driver concourse, but as you you all know, its great getting compliments about your car all the time.

The best bit for me is driving a car that I know looks the business. It just feels so much better.

Now im off to Uni with my first question.

Take care and safe driving.

:up :D