PDA

View Full Version : Looking to buy a PC in BC, Canada

YIELAR
09-24-2003, 01:11 PM
I`ve noticed that there are a few Canadians on the boards from time to time so I was just wondering where the best place to buy a PC would be? I`ve checked Canadian Tire and Rono with no success. Any input would be appreciated before I spend an arm and a leg getting something shipped from some website. Thanks.

Yielar

jim antis
09-24-2003, 02:02 PM
I found mine at CT in Toronto. I know they carry it, so ask them if they can order it for you. Ordering from U.S will cost you at least

an arm.

Jim

2wheelsx2
09-24-2003, 02:08 PM
I don`t know about Kelowna, but CT has them down here in Vancouver.

PM 2Hotford. He lives in Kelowna too. I know he has a PC, along with 2 Rotary buffers. :)

Jesstzn
09-24-2003, 02:14 PM
I`ll check CT here in Castlegar .. I know they have the Simoniz Cordless cuz I bought one. And they have the Wen buffers but they are crap. I don`t remember seeing them there tho. Have you tried Lordco. They price everything very high on the shelf but I always get a huge discount even tho I don`t shop there much. I`ll be in Kelowna on the 13/14th of oct to get the B5.5 serviced.

2wheelsx2
09-24-2003, 03:30 PM
Lordco doesn`t carry them. For CT, you have to ask. They are locked in the cabinets, not on general display.

YIELAR
09-24-2003, 08:31 PM
Thanks guys for the info. I found a local distributor of Meguires Professional today where I picked up some 83 and 34. Can`t wait to get to work prepping for the Zaino. I check out CT for the PC.

Yielar

Jesstzn
09-24-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by YIELAR

Thanks guys for the info. I found a local distributor of Meguires Professional today where I picked up some 83 and 34. Can`t wait to get to work prepping for the Zaino. I check out CT for the PC.

Yielar

Let me know how the Zaino works out .. I have a Black B5.5 with multi coats of Zaino on it. And I even stayed away from the plastic look .. dunno how but I did. Maybe if your done by the 14th I could have a look

Robert O
09-24-2003, 10:02 PM
www.summit-tools.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv (http://)

YIELAR
09-24-2003, 10:03 PM
Hey there Jesstzn,

I`m expecting my batch of Zaino to come in the mail by the end of this week so I think I`ll be beautifying my car this weekend. When your in Kelowna give me a call at 212-4089 and we`ll meet up.

Yielar