PDA

View Full Version : Klassed the Accord this weekend

spotter
09-22-2003, 09:48 AM
I have a 2003 Graphite Pearl Accord LX coupe that I bought about 7 weeks ago. After claying and cleaning with SEPC I had polished with 3M IHG and then topped with 2 layers of Poorboys EX. After 7 weeks I was just not excited anymore.

Saturday I washed carefully and then broke out the PC and some AIO. After a short break I followed up with a layer of SG. About 13 hours later I got up early Sunday morning and buffed out the SG (using the failproof one wet MF followed up with a dry MF) and then followed up with a 2nd layer of SG. Left the sled in the garage while we took the wife`s CRV to the Titan game and watch the Titans take New Orleans to the woodshed. After about another 12 hours buffed out the 2nd layer of SG and then applied the 3rd layer of SG. Monday morning after another 12 hours I buffed out the 3rd layer of SG. Car is looking really good now but it rained about 5 inches last night and is still raining. Told the wife she would have to drive me to work today...it is supposed to stop raining early this afternoon. Tuesday morning, about 24 hours after the 3rd layer of SG was buffed out, I plan to whip on a topper of S100.

Yes, I will get some pictures.

I have only used the Klasse twins on my wife`s white CRV in the past. After 6 months her car still looks great and really cleans up easily. I thought I would try it on this graphite pearl (which is really a what I would call a medium to dark metallic gray). I think I am going to really like it and I have still never experienced the infamous Klasse haze. One wet MF and one dry MF works for me!

LouisanaJeeper
09-23-2003, 11:57 AM
YOu really have to let the SG set up for 12 hrs? I only let mine set up for about 30 minutes-1hr.