PDA

View Full Version : Sonax Interior Cleaner- Great Stuff

imported_Greg
09-21-2003, 07:51 PM
I received an order from the Autopia store and bought all of David`s remaining Sonax interior cleaner (3 bottles). I had never used this product before, but at $6 a bottle, I had to have them all. I used it for the first time today and I am very impressed. I used it on the dash, leather, insides of the doors and basically anything on the interior. It is the best interior cleaner I have ever used. It takes dirt and stuff right out of all surfaces, is very gentle, and smells like a light spring day. It doesn`t leave anything sticky, but just clean feeling.

The Autopia store is unable to carry this product anymore however due to Sonax not printing English labels.

David- you need to get your Sonax boy`s to product English labels. Also, if there is any way, I think I would like to purchase a gallon, possible?

Bobby G
09-21-2003, 08:33 PM
If they don`t print the labels soon, I may be forced to do it myself.

SONAX is a problem. They want a huge purchase to create English labels. The importer simply isn`t interested or capable of making the investment.

Grrr!

Scottwax
09-21-2003, 08:59 PM
Okay....a review of a product we can no longer get? Why did you tease us like this?

....or were you rubbing it in that you got the last of it? ;)

David-if you are able to print your own labels, let us know. I`d like to try it.