PDA

View Full Version : One more Klasse Question...

jimmybuffit
09-17-2003, 09:14 PM
I`m a BIG believer in the products. I`ve probably put the Twins on 75 cars, with great results!

Here`s the question: How well/long does AIO, by itself, last?

I put myself in a bind today with Two `big` cars - F150 XLT(?) Crewcab, and a Toyota FourRunner. Just didn`t have time for everything, so I had to cut somewhere... the SG had to go... Both cars (and owners) were great, but I feel `guilty`...

(Made $450.00)

Whadya think?

How well/long does AIO, by itself, last?

Jim

imported_rachelanne16
09-17-2003, 09:57 PM
Well, since you asked, I think you owe them some SG! I would have a slight issue with a $225.00 detail that stopped at polish.

andriver
09-17-2003, 10:11 PM
Ditto what Hallo Gallo said.

Mizzuri
09-18-2003, 03:28 AM
When your running a business clients can put you under the hammer. They can make unrealistic requests or turn up early to pick the thing up.

On the other hand it may be the fault of the detailer/s. Not planning the job or estimating properly. Maybe the phones were going crazy, other clients may want more information, problems with machinery. It can be a number of things.

I guess if most of you guys are like me then 95% of the time you end up getting the job done to your own level of satisfaction. There is always however that other 5%, thats when its good the have understanding clients. Whenever something like this has happened to me I have told them to return in a day/week/month and recieve a complementary wash to thank them for their patience and inconvenience. This also gives you a chance to fix anything you`ve left out or even to upsell another product.

This being said, you have one of those customers that you just cant do anything right for. Sometimes it best to cut your loses, keep them happy and move on.

Anyone else got any thoughts.....:bounce

Jim: How is the shop going? I remember reading about your start up, any updates!!! Im mobile at the moment any hope to set a shop up in the next year or so... What have you found your biggest obsticle was/is owning a shop vs mobile?

Thanks mate - best of luck

imported_Tony
09-18-2003, 04:58 AM
I only use AIO on my daughter forerunner. Usually because of time. I do this after changing oil. The car is outside 24/7. AIO last about 3 months. I read some where that when you add SG it increased about 6 weeks with each layer. Of course this depends on many factors especially weather and surface prep ( clay, Polish).

good luck

good luck

imported_Larry A
09-18-2003, 09:03 AM
Klasse says that AIO will last 6 months by itself. What ever wax Companys say I would cut in half, so it should last 3 months.