PDA

View Full Version : Ok, I have a bone to pick with you all...

BK1
09-12-2003, 10:14 AM
My bank account has grown smaller but my car has never looked better. Thanks for the wonderful suggestions on ways to keep it looking new. :up

Jngrbrdman
09-12-2003, 10:29 AM
Welcome to the begining of Autopiacitis. It starts with an empty bank account. Other symptoms include an overwhelming urge to smell any product you use, the need to have others come smell it too, thousands of megabytes of pictures of your car that basicly look the same, packing around qd and a microfiber with you everywhere you go, and other symptoms that signal the onset of Acute Autopian Psychosis. Its a good way to go if you gotta go. :D Welcome to the fold, brother. :wavey

imported_memnuts
09-12-2003, 10:49 AM
The next symptom after the decrease in available funds is detailing for money to support your habit. ;)

Welcome to the club. :wavey

BK1
09-12-2003, 10:59 AM
uh-oh, I have all the other symptoms too... Thanks for the warm welcome!

milani
09-12-2003, 11:24 AM
Don`t forget the severe convulsions after the first sight of a bird bomb on your trunk lid :D

imported_Greg
09-12-2003, 11:32 AM
Other symptoms might include parking a mile away from everything and walking backwards just to admire the shine.

Dalton
09-12-2003, 12:01 PM
Don`t forget the comments and weird looks you get from your friends who think you are a complete lunatic for spending 6 hours every weekend cleaning your car while they drive around in a dirt moblie with "Wash me" written on the back window dirt.

imported_KevinA
09-12-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Jngrbrdman

Other symptoms include an overwhelming urge to smell any product you use, the need to have others come smell it too,

I just got some polish and had to smell it and share with my wife and daughter! I`m not the only one!!

Kleanride
09-12-2003, 12:43 PM
And then you basically go detail-crazy and you start Klasse-ing your toliet, sink, mirror, the whole bathroom in the end.....!

Detailing-my anti drug!

Alcohol while detailing, my anti drug!

Tralfaz
09-12-2003, 01:55 PM
I absolutely love this site. I find myself looking forward to logging on and seeing what everyone is up to.

What is so amazing is that this whole internet thing has allowed fanatics, okay misguided clean freaks, like us to communicate like never before.

I have learned so much from this site that I would have never probably learned otherwise.

You all have saved me money and time and you all have cost me money and time. I wonder if I`m really ahead or behind, I think behind.

Just a big Thank-You to everyone out there, especially the gurus(David B.) etc.:wavey :up