PDA

View Full Version : Clearkote Quickshine

Pages : [1] 2

Detailing NY
09-09-2003, 07:58 PM
I have said this before on the site and I am saying it again.

This stuff if freakin amazing!!!

It saves so much time. At the car show it was keeping all the cars at show level. It did not matter, windows, paint, chrome, wheels. it cleaned it all.

I would have compaired this to meg`s final detailer. the FD is good as well but can streak. It also can not be used on windows.

This quickshine is probably one of the best products made by clearkote.

NYD

Magellan498
09-09-2003, 08:14 PM
How does EFCP measure up to that?

imported_Aurora40
09-09-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by NY detailer

It also can not be used on windows.

I use Final Detail on windows all the time. I`ve never had any problems. :nixweiss

frankie
09-10-2003, 12:36 AM
final detail works all over great product

how much is clearkote quick shine by the gallon?

Accumulator
09-10-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Magellan498

How does EFCP measure up to that?

*IMO* EFCP just DOESN`T measure up to the QS. Now that I`ve tried the QS I have to virtually FORCE myself to use the EFCP just to use it up. Again, this is just MY OPINION, but the QS really does seem to do everything better. I might even put my EFCP on A-bay.

imported_Greg
09-10-2003, 09:48 AM
I absolutely love Quikshine, however, I think if you have carnauba on your car, EFCP makes it look better than QS as it kind of rejuvenates the carnauba. If you have your windows treated with something like Aquapel, QS doesn`t like it and it streaks and hazes really bad.

Magellan498
09-10-2003, 10:52 AM
*IMO* EFCP just DOESN`T measure up to the QS

Hmmm... well I think I`ll be sticking to EFCP for a while and evaluating it... (Just ordered 2 gallons! :doh)

Guess i`ll just wait till I run out to try QS...

andriver
09-10-2003, 10:58 AM
I also use QS. I am really impressed with the results. I usually mix SW & QS and carry it my cars....Andrew

imported_Intermezzo
09-10-2003, 12:05 PM
IMO, a lot of boutique products here on Autopia have been really over-hyped up recently. QS is definitely not one of these products! Shine, slickness and ease of use are just amazing with this stuff! :up

Scottwax sent me a 32 ounce bottle of it well over a year ago (april, 2002) and I`ve been hooked since. Like Accumulator, I literally have to FORCE myself to use up the other QD`s I have.

Magellan498
09-10-2003, 03:55 PM
Wow, it sounds like this stuff is really great... I still haven`t tried it yet lol.

spotter
09-10-2003, 04:00 PM
I also love the QS. It may cost more by the gallon than others but it goes a long way and is very versatile. I, like ANDRIVER, mix the QS with S&W and keep it in the car with some PakShak MF`s for takin` care of whatever business comes my way.

Detailing NY
09-10-2003, 04:34 PM
i mix the QS with QEW, a little bird named scottwax gave me that idea :)

Scottwax
09-10-2003, 06:31 PM

i mix the QS with QEW, a little bird named scottwax gave me that idea :)

:lol It works great, especially on cars that haven`t been waxed in a while.

It is no secret I really like Quikshine as well. :xyxthumbs

SergC
09-10-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Accumulator

*IMO* EFCP just DOESN`T measure up to the QS. Now that I`ve tried the QS I have to virtually FORCE myself to use the EFCP just to use it up. Again, this is just MY OPINION, but the QS really does seem to do everything better. I might even put my EFCP on A-bay.

I agree with Accumulator.

QS could be compared to Z6,but not to EFCP IMO

Deanski
09-20-2003, 10:05 PM

I have said this before on the site and I am saying it again.

This stuff if freakin amazing!!!

It saves so much time. At the car show it was keeping all the cars at show level. It did not matter, windows, paint, chrome, wheels. it cleaned it all.

I would have compaired this to meg`s final detailer. the FD is good as well but can streak. It also can not be used on windows.

This quickshine is probably one of the best products made by clearkote.

NYD

All right..all right... I ordered a gallon to see how well it will work now that I topped the SC430 that had Zaino on it with Souveran paste. I also ordered more Megs FD (gallon) and more Megs stuff: gallons of DACP, APC+, SWP etc and one 32 oz of hand polish.

We shall see...

Regards,

Deanski