PDA

View Full Version : I`ve finished my second car with Zaino and I can tell some differences

fidelfs
09-07-2003, 07:55 PM
I have read several time pros/cons about Z. Some posts tell Z is good for some colors (light colors) and many other things.

First I worked with my torch red Corvette about 3 weeks ago.

Clay

Z5

Z6

Z2

Z6

Z2.

Next weekend I applied more layers

Z2

Z6

Z2

Z6

Z2

I was surprised how reflective my car was. I didn`t like the plasticity and orange look so I top it whit P21S and I apply Z6 after that. It looked great deep shine.

I detailed this weekend my Chevy Avalanche. Same procedure that before: Clay, Z5,Z6,Z5,Z6,Z2,Z6,Z2,Z6. :cool: It looked so great.

I had time only to wash my Corvette, I didn`t apply the Z6 so the P21S was showing.

I went to a restaurant this Saturday after I finished and two guys with porches where there. Their conversation was how great my Vette looked.

The conclusion comparing my 2 cars is this: Z works great for reflectiveness but it is better for light colors. I don`t see any plasticity on my white truck.

I will keep using Z for shines on my Vette but I will top it with P21S. The carnaouba made the torch red darker so It was little orange showing. I loved that look.

Thanks :bow Utopians with all the knowledge that helped me achieve this results.

I have plans for next weekend to apply 2 Z5 layers and 1 Z2 to my vette and top it again with P21S and no Z6 after carnouba. My Avalanche will have 2 more Z2 and Z6. I will post some pictures after that.

:wavey

JPS911
09-08-2003, 05:50 PM
Do you mean Porsches?

;)

Scottwax
09-08-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by JPS911

Do you mean Porsches?

;)

A blonde was going door to door, trying to earn some extra money. She knocked on the door of a house and a guy answered the door. The blonde asked if he had any odd jobs he needed done. He thought for a minute and said "My porch needs to be painted. I was going to do it this weekend, but if you think you can handle it, the job is yours." She agrees and he shows her where the paint and brushes are and then goes back inside.

30 minutes later, she rings the doorbell and tells the man she was finshed with the job. He says "you finished painting my entire porch in 30 minutes?" She says "Yes, it isn`t very big. And besides, it`s a Ferrari, not a porch.

:lol

fidelfs
09-09-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by JPS911

Do you mean Porsches?

;)

Yeap! My bad sorry! :nixweiss