PDA

View Full Version : Beauty Shine Wax

Maxtorque02
09-03-2003, 12:27 AM
Anybody familiar with the Beauty Shine line of products, especially their pink wax? My dad had an auto repair shop next to some wholesale dealers that use to use these products. I`d used the Pink wax many years ago and thought it was pretty good but haven`t heard much about it anymore. I saw they had a website but was just looking for some input from people who have used it recently. They also used a product called Liquid Ebony that was for removing swirls and polishing. Anybody with experience with that?

gerryko
09-03-2003, 07:54 PM
I just used some Beauty Shine Pink Carnauba #502 today...I had an old unused can that I decided to try over my 4 coats of SG.

Its not super easy to put on and off, but no problem and it looks great on red paint. Don`t know if I would buy more of it but since I have it I probably will use it up.

It says 100 percent carnauba on the can and it`s kinda cakey not soft like some other stuff.

archebald23
10-29-2010, 08:54 PM
Anybody familiar with the Beauty Shine line of products, especially their pink wax? My dad had an auto repair shop next to some wholesale dealers that use to use these products. I`d used the Pink wax many years ago and thought it was pretty good but haven`t heard much about it anymore. I saw they had a website but was just looking for some input from people who have used it recently. They also used a product called Liquid Ebony that was for removing swirls and polishing. Anybody with experience with that?

I`m not familiar with the beauty shine line products but I`m using the liquid ebony before but CleanBright "Liquid Ebony" is no longer available nowadays. The next best thing, according to the auto repair (http://www.automd.com/) shop i`ve been, is "Meguiar`s

imported_Bence
10-30-2010, 09:02 AM
Beauty Shine`s Pink Carnauba was The Wax which started the exploration of the spit shining technique.

I think we all want to hear in-depth experience with it!

Dan
10-30-2010, 10:20 AM
I have both the Pink and the regular, I have only used the pink though. Its very easy to work with but it seemed to cloud the finish a bit, however I could see this stuff being great on a car with a less than perfect finish that can`t be corrected because of age or thinness.