PDA

View Full Version : Detailer recomendation in Fairfield County, CT ???

seapea
09-01-2003, 06:46 PM
Hey guys...

I live in northern Fairfield County, CT, and I am looking for a top notch detailer that is relatively close to me. My wife and I just bought a new Acura TSX, and I will be purchasing a new car soon also. The TSX has some minor swirls (from the dealer), and some of that hologram effect on the paint. I want both cars completely detailed before the winter hits. I`m not looking to solicit business, I was just wondering if any of you experts are relatively close to me...thanks!

P.S. If some of you local guys are too modest to speak up, maybe some of your far away buddies can recommend you! :D

Deanski
09-01-2003, 06:51 PM
Well, I cannot say who`s really good since I do all my own!

Best way is also to ask owners of others where they get it done.

I know that in Westport, Westport wash/wax, next to the Toyota dealer and Bertucci`s is does a very nice job. I see quite a few high-end cars there being done.

When I traided in my Explorer at end-of-lease to Lexus of Wetsport, they were amazed on how well it looked. They wanted to buy it from Ford, but residual was too high.

As for just straight detail shops, I cannot say.

Regards,

Deanski

jmsc
09-01-2003, 08:34 PM
There was a NY Times article published on 12/02 on a Madison, CT auto detailer who knows how to detail cars. Perform a search on ===>>> times AND article AND detailing.

There also was something on a Danbury, CT detailer mentioned here also a while back.

Sorry, but don`t know anyone in Fairfield county.

Dreams911s
09-02-2003, 12:31 AM
staaaaay away from new cannan car wash/detaling on state street i think. thay put more swirls on my gti then when i gave it to them

imported_edschwab1
09-02-2003, 04:26 AM
PM NY detailer.

Thread from VW Vortex on Fairfeild, CT detailers. (http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=674325)

Eric