PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy the Klasse twins in Canada?

jjagain
08-27-2003, 03:15 PM
anyone?

2wheelsx2
08-27-2003, 03:37 PM
Everyone who has it up here has mailed ordered it.

jim antis
08-27-2003, 03:37 PM
you can`t. I had to order from the states.( I live in Toronto)

jjagain
08-27-2003, 03:39 PM
:down

2wheelsx2
08-27-2003, 03:53 PM
Actually, the mail order is pretty quick and painless, like any other mail order stuff. If you don`t want to mail order anything, you`re stuck with parts of the Meguiar`s line and maybe some 3 M stuff, and Mother`s. That`s it.

Forget about most PC pads, Zaino, Klasse, Platinum, Poorboys, Pinnacle, etc. etc. Really limits what you can do.

Oh yeah, if you want a polymer, you can try Meguiar`s #20 :up , or NuFinish, or Liquid Luster, I guess. :rolleyes:

jjagain
08-27-2003, 05:39 PM
I don`t mind mail ordering, i just hate the hastle of mail ordering across the border.

2wheelsx2
08-27-2003, 06:00 PM
I have found all the vendors I have used (JT International, premium autocare, Pakshak, Neat Items, Guru Reports) to have to appreciable difference to Canadian mail order. The only difference is the exchange and duty...in other words $$. Packaging was great. Took on average 3 or 4 more days than Cdn sources. But unless you are ordering lots of products, the shipping and duty was killer. :(

Jngrbrdman
08-27-2003, 06:37 PM
I`ve heard that www.tacscar.com will ship to Canada. You should give them a shot. I know that www.premiumautocare.com will ship there from time to time too. You could always just call an online distributor of Klasse and ask them. I`m sure someone would do it.

2wheelsx2
08-27-2003, 06:41 PM
Premiumautocare and Klasse Direct both do.

I got my order from premiumautocare. Fast service and good packaging. I got no response from TACSCAR.

For that matter, Davidb of Autopia fame also ships to Canada, and so does Autogeek. Both of these guys are Autopia sponsors.:up

BillNorth
08-27-2003, 07:44 PM
2wheelsx2,

I`m surprised you got no response from TACSCAR. Tim (when I bought from him) was great to deal with. That`s where I purchased my klasse from. I`d recco him to anyone.

CMA aslo ships to Canada. I think they only use UPS to ship though, which is much more expensive than USPS.

Jngrbrdman
08-27-2003, 09:23 PM
I got my boat load of Klasse from Tim at tacscar. He said he could ship to Canada but I was going to haul it up there myself so he just had it sent to me instead. I know for awhile a few people I sent to him were having a hard time. They ended up going through PAC. Too bad too because Tim is an awesome guy who really did well by me. Still, I think all you have to do is call a vendor and ask them and they can probably quote you a price.

shaf
08-27-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by 2wheelsx2

I got no response from TACSCAR. Yeah, I remember sending off 1 or maybe even 2 emails to TACSCAR last year and didn`t get a single peep in return and never did get subscribed to his mailing list. :rolleyes:

As said, shipping to Canada isn`t that hard anymore. I don`t know about other websites (check them out), but the Autopia store was set up to deal with international shipping and I got my order in 1 week. Not bad I think. Places like CMA will also ship up here but you have to call them....

Up here I think you`re limited to Zaino, #20, Liquid Glass (dist. in Ont. somewhere), and not really a whole lot else as far as polymers go.... Auto Magic sells a few Pro type polymers too, but I don`t think there`s a lot of feedback or info on those.

I`d just mail order Klasse from the US and just pay the duty (basically the prov. & federal tax rates supposedly). Biggest thing is to avoid UPS or FedEx if at all possible. They`ll charge you an arm and a leg at the door. :down USPS all the way. :up

iceman
08-28-2003, 12:00 AM
At least here in Vancouver, we can get Autoglym twins which is basically the same functionally as Klasse. Don`t know about Ontario though. Must be the British in British Columbia, heheh.

2wheelsx2
08-28-2003, 12:04 AM
Thanks, Ice. I forgot about Autoglym. Yeah, they are pretty easily accessible.

Jngrbrdman, I wasn`t indicating that TASCAR sucked or anything, just that I didn`t get a response, and had to go elsewhere.

shaf
08-28-2003, 12:13 AM
:doh

I forgot about Autoglym too!