PDA

View Full Version : Help with microfibers

Pages : [1] 2

Alexaris
08-20-2003, 06:59 PM
Hi

I need to buy some quality microfibers, I know that the place that you recommend is Pakshak. The problem with that site is that they only accept paypal, and I have problems with paypal registering another adress in USA, and they do not send the product to Mexico. I need a place that I can pay with credit card and make it delivery to an adress in Texas.

Any help, any other sites with quality microfibers

JasonC8301
08-20-2003, 07:05 PM
PM PakShak (forum member.) I think he can help you out.

www.properautocare.com has some nice kits but at a price.

www.ebay.com look for ultramicrofiber. Forum search use, JT International or JT *Int*

www.yosteve.com think he offers international shipping and accepts checks or money orders?

Hope this helps,

Jason

Bill D
08-20-2003, 07:07 PM
Got mine from :

www.microfibertech.com

jimmybuffit
08-20-2003, 07:19 PM
I`ve been quite pleased with mine from JT International (jtintern@hotmail.com)

The 16x16 BLUE have peel-off tags. Very Cool.

I`ve probably washed them 12-15 times.

Jim

imported_chewy
08-21-2003, 06:43 AM
:up For JT International

Just wrapping up my second summer with JT International towels. Have used the towels and washed them probably over 50 times. Still in great shape and working very well. Tom provides great service. Alway good to do business with him.:xyxthumbs

imported_garyo
08-21-2003, 08:04 AM
I have about 25+ JT towels (purchased off ebay). Great towels. I also recommend the waffle weave.

Glossequation
08-21-2003, 09:36 AM
anybody use the Turtle Wax ones from Autozone? They come in a pack of 2, sky blue and yellow. I find these to be great, lint-free and very washable.

The ones from Walmarts--Concordia--have started to lint more as I continue to wash them :down

Alexaris
08-21-2003, 09:40 AM
Great info guys.

Jason I already send a PM to Pakshak

One question does JT int. have a web or something, to me buying on ebay is almost the same as using paypal.

imported_Larry A
08-21-2003, 01:19 PM
If you have any Walmart-concorda mf towels you can call the company and they will send you new ones if the ones you bought are full of glue.Dont throw the glue up ones away put a quart of mineral spirits in a bucket and rinse and wring out towels the spirits dissolve the glue hang up and let dry over nite and then wash the regular way.

Scottwax
08-21-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by blackcaraddict

anybody use the Turtle Wax ones from Autozone? They come in a pack of 2, sky blue and yellow. I find these to be great, lint-free and very washable.

I`ve got about 60 of them. I usually buy a package or two every time I go to AutoZone. I`ve had some of them more than a year now and they still do the job and are lint free.

shaf
08-21-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by blackcaraddict

anybody use the Turtle Wax ones from Autozone? They come in a pack of 2, sky blue and yellow. I find these to be great, lint-free and very washable. I find these terrific for the money. :up Try running a search on them to find more comments!

MikesJo
08-22-2003, 03:40 AM
I just got 6 JT Intl mf towels and they`re great! How do you guys wash these things though lol.

Pats300zx
08-22-2003, 05:34 AM
How do you guys wash these things though lol.

I wash mine in warm water with Tide. I usually air dry them and then put in the dryer for a few minutes to fluff them up.

iceman
08-22-2003, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Pats300zx

I wash mine in warm water with Tide. I usually air dry them and then put in the dryer for a few minutes to fluff them up.

Warm water with Liquid Tide and air dry. Make sure it`s liquid and not powder detergent to ensure that you don`t get some undissolved granules left over on the towels to scratch your paint.

johnnygee3
08-22-2003, 04:16 PM
I bought a pack of those MFs at wallmart and mine do have a lil bit of glue. I was wondering, the first time I used them on my windows it left a small mark on one window and I couldn`t getr it off with spit an a finger,maybe that was glue??? Anybody? It did come off at the car wash a couple days later though. My 1st post!Whoaa