PDA

View Full Version : quick: Tonneau cover installation ?

airjames
08-19-2003, 11:27 AM
I have 98 Ranger Flareside reg cab 2wd. I just bought a vinyl tonneau cover for it. For those of you with Ranger flaresides would know that there is vinyl lining down the rail sides factory installed I would guess?? I bought the truck used so I wouldn`t know if they were on there from day 1. Anyway, My tonneau cover is a rail system that mounts on top of the bed rails and uses clamps to secure the frame railinge. What I need to know is there any way that these vinyl linings can come off, or do they even need to come off???? Thanks everyone:up ,,,,,,91

airjames
08-19-2003, 08:27 PM
Tough crowd???

oh well, I got my tonneau on, didn`t have to take off the vinyl linings. It was pretty easy to do, took me just alittle under an hr. Looks good and really dresses up the truck:up ,,,,,91

Deanski
08-19-2003, 08:51 PM
Hey, how`s the Zaino?

Not sure on those covers, got to ask one of my other guys on that one.

Come on guys! Help him out on this one!!

Anyone? Anyone?

Regards,

Deanski

airjames
08-20-2003, 07:36 PM
Dean,

I propably won`t be getting around to use Zaino for a while because for one thing my techniques suck and I don`t have much money to buy all the prep bull crap that goes along with it. When I do use it which will be what?!?????? never!!! I`ll let you know,,,,,91