PDA

View Full Version : NEW Utah Meet Date Poll

EricZ
08-15-2003, 05:56 PM
Things have gotten ugly on venue front of this meet. Because of problems finding an appropriate venue, it looks like the meet will be postponed until either September 13th or 20th (both Saturdays). This is because these are the next times pavilions at Sugar House Park are available. It could be either of these days in the afternoon/evening, and we`ll still have the BBQ and Show `n Shine. I need to know which one will work for everyone ASAP so I can reserve the pavilion. This time we`ll get the location and time set early, so we won`t have any more problems. Take your pick!

Jngrbrdman
08-15-2003, 06:01 PM
Count my vote with the majority. I`m good for either of those dates right now. I can always make adjustments to be there if I have to.

RegalGS
08-15-2003, 06:33 PM
Anything in September is out for me. Bummer! :(

Oh well, I guess I won`t have to rush to get my car cleaned up for the trip down there...

Jngrbrdman
08-15-2003, 06:46 PM
We are still going to plan an informal meet on Saturday if you still want to come down. We won`t have the little car show and everything else we had planned, but there is a park right across the street from my house that we thought would be fun to meet at and talk shop. Since my garage is so close we can still try some stuff out and just have a good time. There won`t be as many people there because we will probably just keep it to Autopian`s, but it will definitely be more fun than a kick in the teeth. :D

imported_SlackerQX4
08-15-2003, 11:23 PM
Both dates are fine with me

EricZ
08-17-2003, 04:58 PM
I spoke with some members of an Acura NSX club last night, and I`m fairly certain I`ll be able to get at least a couple their cars there. It looks like the 20th is out ahead so far. I`ll check this poll in the morning and call in our reservation tomorrow.

SRN
08-19-2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by RegalGS

Oh well, I guess I won`t have to rush to get my car cleaned up for the trip down there...

Who needs a clean car? I`ll be there with my dirty, faded `83 Rabbit GTI (Or the rusty, dented, Rocky Mountain pinstripped Zuk)! Just to piss off the Big Easy E. :D

EricZ
08-19-2003, 04:37 PM
OK, our reservation is set for the 20th! I`ll post again as soon as I know what time we`ll be meeting and which pavilion will be ours.

EricZ
08-25-2003, 09:45 PM
:bounce We`re all set for Saturday, September 20th at 3 pm. Our group will be gathering at the West Hill Terrace pavilion at Sugarhouse Park. There should be plenty of space to show off your cars, talk detailing and have our BBQ, so mark your calendars! Jngrbrdman, SlackerQX4, and myself are going to promote this heavily, so we should have a good turnout and plenty of great looking cars.

PrometheusX
08-25-2003, 10:30 PM
Dont forget me EZ!!! I`ll be promoting it also.

wash_me
09-14-2003, 10:14 AM
Can someone post a map on to get to the park because I alway get loss in SLC. BTW I am going to las vegas on the 18th and 19th, so I hope nonthing changes about the event while I down there.

imported_SlackerQX4
09-14-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Wash_Me

Can someone post a map on to get to the park because I alway get loss in SLC. BTW I am going to las vegas on the 18th and 19th, so I hope nonthing changes about the event while I down there.

Here you go, I hope this works, If not look under my member gallery photos.

http://www.autopia.org/gallery/data/500/8510mapimage.gif

imported_SlackerQX4
09-14-2003, 12:28 PM
http://www.autopia.org/gallery/data/500/8510mapimage2.gif

Sugarhouse Park is off I-80 EastBound

Jngrbrdman
09-16-2003, 12:38 PM
We are definitely going to do it on the 20th. The park is reserved and paid for. Sponsors are being lined up and everything should be a go. It`ll be good. :bigups