PDA

View Full Version : too many products...where to put em!?!?!

greathuskie
08-14-2003, 05:02 PM
i have too many things and my little red crate is becoming overfilled....is there something that will hold all of them? it has to be portable somewhat...

any ideas?

HybridKOOP
08-15-2003, 06:46 AM
Home Depot... red lid plastic storage boxes, stackable for $4.75 a piece, can`t beat `em... good luck.

imported_Greg
08-15-2003, 07:42 AM
I went to organized living and got some bins. They work well, except nothing is really deep enough to fit a ZEP bottle in.

LOTA OT
08-15-2003, 09:14 AM
I`m always taking my stuff in and out of my apt, so I got a large rectangluar duffel bag with 2 internal compartments and external zippered compartments on each end and the sides at TJ Max for $15. Holds all the products I use with regularity, my MF`s and all my pads. Was hoping the PC would fit in, but it didn`t so I got another $5 duffle to hold that.

Might not work for guys with a lot of products, or if you have a garage, but for me as an apartment dweller, it works well.

Michael

gnahc79
08-15-2003, 10:05 AM
Walmart and Target, where else? :) I have two "under the bed" clear pastic bins for my MF towels and PC + pads, a deeper clear bin for my bottles and spray bottles, and a plastic carrying thing with two deep trays on either side that holds 5-6 spray bottles. I heave all of that plus a power cord reel, worklight, creeper seat, and shop vac up and down 3 flights of stairs to my car...about 3-4 trips, whew.

Thomasfl
08-15-2003, 11:49 AM
I use a big "duffell" type bag, it has a large area and a few smaller pockets. I can easily take alot of products with me. I have another smaller bag for my MF`s and a tool box which holds my PC, extension cords, some brushes and a few products.