PDA

View Full Version : Product Containers

everner
08-14-2003, 10:58 AM
I haven`t read ALL the info at this great site, so I don`t know if what I`m about to post has been covered yet. In an attempt to convert a (more is better) friend, to use the "right" amount of product, I gave him some product in a plastic coin tube. The tube has an attached, flip top, lid. I used the "dime" size tube. I marked the tube(magic marker) with the product name and brief instructions for application. To add product to the applicator, flip the lid, place the applicator on top of the opened tube, turn over, turn upright, "Presto" a consistent dime size blurb of product. Slip it in your pocket, till you need more. The tubes can be had at a coin shop. Dime, nickel, quarter, pick your blurb size. For visits to "un-Toped" friends, you can have an assortment of your favorite products(in marked coin tubes), in a small box.

russ968
08-14-2003, 11:14 AM
Nice tip rek. :up Sounds like a good way to share products and a little instruction at the same time. ;)

Blue-Sun
08-14-2003, 12:25 PM
dude, good idea! it`s probably only 1 1-.5 oz of product too! perfect for Zaino and 1 car application...

edit: this was my 300th post whore. . .errr, i mean post! yeah!

imported_phareous
08-14-2003, 03:00 PM
Hmm I might try that sometime.

Also I found some neat bottles...very tempting

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=USPlastic&category%5Fname=Cylindrical+Bottles&product%5Fid=Cylindrical+Sample+Bottles+with+Flip+ Top+Caps

Patrick
08-14-2003, 10:57 PM
Of all those billions of 35mm film containers, now I figure out what I could have used them for ! Great, and now Im in the digital age.....

Anyway, fill film containers with your fav product (Car shampoos) and give to clients ro friends.....